Who are you?

Vante takes a peek outside their cabin. Nothing is out of ordinary. He walks out of their cabin.

Many heads are peeking out from other cabin doors too. They are too afraid to walk out like Vante.

He looks around. Some dirty stains on the carpet. Like something had been dragged on it recently. Maybe this is the reason for the dark mud color carpet. Blood stain could be hidden well.

The crimson wall looks wet as if someone has just washed it. Again, the color could hide bloodstain.

Only one door is closed in their floor. Cabin #1513.

Vante touches the door. It's locked. All the other cabin doors have been opened automatically. Only this one.

He shrugs his shoulders. He turns around and begins to walk away.

Suddenly the door #1513 is open from the inside.

"Don't touch the crime scene," warns a man standing not too far behind him.

The warden has walked out from that cabin. Few jailers are behind him.

Vante asks, "What happened last night?"

"Two inmates were killing each others. We have to terminate them."

"What about the rest of the inmates in that cabin?" asks Vante.

The warden salutes him once.

Then he explains, "Collateral damages."

It means he doesn't care if the rest of them are alive or dead.

Vante warns, "I'm telling the police."

"You need to live to tell the tale, boy."

The warden and his men have left the cabin after he locks it again with a special key.

His cabin mates are waiting for him.

Vante tells them what the warden had told him.

J-HOPE holds his head and falls to his knees.

"I don't wanna die. Not here. Maggie and I would go to Jeju island after I got out..."

Jungkook taps his shoulder.

He says, "We have a good plan. As a team, we have better chance of survival."

He offers his hand and J-HOPE accepts it. Jungkook helps him to stand up again.

Jin asks, "They terminated the whole cabin inmate for killing each others. Are you sure there is no survivor?"

"I don't know," confesses Vante.

"The warden is extremely friendly to you. Why?"

Vante shrugs his shoulders and he chooses not to reply RM's question. From the start, he never likes him. He doesn't even know the reason why RM is keeping his distance to him. As if V was a dangerous wild predator.

Jailers are patrolling outside their cabin. They are barking orders for the inmates to go to bathroom.

Ordinary routine as usual. Bath, breakfast and then study again. The only abnormal thing is an entire cabin has been wiped out last night. Everyone acts as if it's normal thing here. No one speak about it. Or they simply tried to forget the tragedy.

*****

Vante is walking toward a toilet when a man calls him.

"There you are. I have been looking for you. Follow me."