2.His super power

Hungry.

Jin walks to the bungalow kitchen. Thanks to the dirty room, he forgot to have lunch. He fell asleep before he has any dinner.

Joon is making fried rice when Jin arrives.

Something smells burnt.

Joon curses when he turns off the stove. The ingredients look raw and yet the pan got burned.

Jin asks, "How did you do it?"

"Err, my super power..."

Joon tries to fix his glasses and it breaks into two. Another curse.

Jin searches the shelves until he finds another frying pan. He pours some cooking oil to it. He begins to make fried rice using the raw ingredients left on Joon's frying pan.

It's almost eleven. The Cafeteria closes at nine. The food delivery service won't reach this Campus at night. Too much crooked junctions and deep ravines.

"Something smells good," comments Jungkook when he gets into the kitchen.

He grabs his plate and sits on a chair immediately.

"I'm hungry. Feed me," pleads him.

He looks so cute and innocent when he stares them with his big eyes.

Jin shakes his head when he gives him a share. Joon offers his plate too. Jin gives him a share. Not much fried rice left in his pan. Probably only five spoonful. Jin eats the leftovers.

"Yum! You're a good cook, Jin!" praises Jungkook.

Joon scolds, "Don't open your mouth if you can't respect anyone. You know better. Address him properly."

"Sorry, Hyung."

Jungkook eats until the last spoonful of rice.

"Thanks for the meal, Hyung. I have to finish my homework."

Jungkook puts the dirty plate into a dishwasher before he leaves.

Joon enjoys his meal.

"Delicious! Best fried rice ever! You better cook again," praises him.

"No thanks."

Jin eats his meal in silence.

The front door is open. Two young men walk into the kitchen/ living room.

Joon asks, "Late again, V?"

"Jimin's fault. Not mine. He won't stop dancing," replies V.

"Don't go too late. You know we have drunk people falling from gorges all the times."

"Yes, Hyung."

V and Jimin are walking a bit aimlessly. They seem pretty drunk.

Jin almost finish his meal when suddenly Jimin groans. He is holding his mouth when he burps loudly. He is heading to the sink when he stumbles on Joon's long leg. Jimin falls to Jin's lap.

Jin curses when he feels it.

"Oops!"

Jimin is smiling like a dimwit after he has vomited on him.

Joon curses. He grabs a towel and turns on the tap to make it wet. The tap got broken and the water bursts. Making Jin and Jimin got wet as if they have dipped into a pool.

"I'm sorry!" yells Joon when he tries to stop the water.

Jungkook's head peeks into the room. He couldn't stop laughing.

Joon yells, "Turn off the water!"

"Okay!"

Jin pushes the drunk Jimin from his lap. He goes to the sink and cleans himself with the bursting water. Joon offers him the towel. He takes it without saying anything else. Only his angry glare directed to Joon.

Jimin is snoring on the floor, unaware of the cold water pouring on him. Or maybe he thinks it's raining right now.

Joon orders, "V, take your roomie and changes him into dry ones."

"Aye, aye, Cap."

The drunk man tries to carry the sleepy drunkard to their room. Jimin's head got hit few times on the doorway. V is too drunk to realize which is the real door.

Finally the water has stopped. Jungkook's head appears from the doorway.

He reports proudly, "Mission accomplished, RM Hyung."

Joon orders, "Wake up Grandpa. You two make sure V and Jimin got changed into dry clothes. Don't want them get sick."

"Suga? Dunno, Hyung..."

"He is weak to you. Use it."

"Okay."

Jin takes off his shirt and squeezes it. He uses it to mop the vomit mess on the floor. He tosses his dirty shirt/ mop into a trash bin. Jin cleans up the kitchen before he heads to their bedroom again.

Joon whistles.

He mumbles, "Finally a neat guy in our bungalow. Hope we don't drive him crazy."

Jin passes a half open door. V and Jimin have been lying on the floor. They are still wearing their wet clothes. Too drunk to get change.

"Over here, Suga," calls Jungkook.

Suga's eyes meet with Jin. He shows no reaction at all. They just stare each others for a while.

Jungkook introduces, "He is the new guy. Kim SeokJin, 24 years old. One year older than you."

Suga says nothing. He goes into V-Jimin room. He begins to strip them. Changing their clothes. Jungkook closes the door behind him.

Jin shakes his head. This is one crazy household. He would leave as soon as he finds Alice.

Joon is lying on his bed. He is only wearing his boxer again.

"Aren't you cold?" asks Jin.

"Nope. Good night."

Jin turns off the light. Tomorrow he would begin his search. Someone in this University might know where is Alice.

Jin got awakened in the middle of the night.

"No. Don't. I'm not used to this. Yes, you're pretty. Just a kiss? Okay..."

Jin closes his ears with his pillow. His roomies speak in his sleep. He doesn't want to hear his wet dream.

He kept rolling in his bed for hours. Somehow finally he has fallen asleep.

His phone alarm rings and wakes him up. He stares his surrounding in confusion. It takes him quite a while before he remembers it.

He doesn't turn on a lamp. Outdoor lamp outside the window gives him enough light to see his surroundings.

I'm here for Alice. I could endure anything. Just hope no one would puke on me again.

Jin sniffs himself. He needs a decent bath. He grabs his towel and opens the bathroom door. Joon screams loudly. Jin quickly closes the door.

He closes his eyes.

Seeing another man's butt isn't his usual style to start his day.

Jin's face reddened when Joon finally leaves the bathroom.

He apologizes without staring to his face, "Sorry, I didn't think anyone in there. It's dark."

"My fault. The bathroom lamp broke. The latch too. Hadn't fixed them yet."

Jin grabs his towel and clothes. Time to take a bath. His body odor is killing him. Jimin must have eaten garlic dish last night.

---------------------------------------
Please vote and comment:)

Unforgettable first day in his stay bungalow no.7

I'll put one MV from BTS songs that would suit the theme for the chapter.