3. This is reality

A man stares around him. As usual, the waiting room is full. This plastic surgeon doctor is quite expensive compared others. People have to saved money for years to get a surgery here.

A TV in waiting room is showing the same person (before and after surgery).

The ads states, "Do it. Take the leap. Feel the difference. Brighter future for you."

In South Korean, looks are everything. If you are tall and fair, you would get higher position. Women aimed to have heart shaped face because it's the most ideal one. Big eyes are more preferable than slanted eyes.

Plastic surgery is common practice in this country. People do surgery around high school. Because their future depends on their looks.

This is reality. Not just for idols but also for office workers. If you're considered ugly, you would never achieve higher position in your office ranks.

Finally it's his turn.

He opens his mask and then asks the doctor, "Could you fix this?"

The doctor looks shocked at first. His nose is bent in a weird angle. His lips look full but a bit swollen (obviously too much silicon).

The patient asks anxiously, "Well?"

"How did it happen?"

"Stupid agency sent me to a cheap doctor to save money. Ended up like this."

The doctor shakes his head.

He says, "It looks like an amateur work. Maybe it isn't too late to fix it yet. Do you have your old photo? I could restore it to the old version of you."

"No, Doc. I wanna be Kim Nam Joon."

The doctor scratches his head.

He says, "That name rings a bell. I think I heard it somewhere before."

"RM from BTS. I wanna be him."

The doctor shakes his head.

He warns, "It against the law to change your face into another person. I could only fix partial of your face to look like him. The nose or the lips or..."

"Just fix me. Make me less than a monster. More like him."

The doctor holds his nose to check it.

He comments, "We better reduce the swelling first."

"Fine. Do it your way. I still wanna be RM from BTS."

The doctor chuckles.

He mocks, " You and everyone else."

The patient grabs the doctor's collar. He stares to his eyes.

"It should have been me. It should have been me. Not him. Got it?"

The doctor only nods slightly. He only gives him prescription to reduce the swelling.

After the patient leaves the exam room, the doctor says to a nurse, "Blacklist that patient. He is a lunatic. Never let him into my office again."

"Yes, Doc. He wants to be BTS?"

"He and everyone else. Why don't they just go for audition? Not trying to steal someone success?" complaints him.

The nurse says, "People don't like hard works. Only money."

The doctor shakes his head. He smiles warmly to his next patient. As if nothing ever happened before.

*****

Joon got awakened in the middle of the night. The laptop just made a ding ding noise. BTS used the same social account to connect with fans. The laptop is switched among them in turns. Each of them got fair shares with the fans.