Visit

A young woman asks, "Heard you're the warden here?"

She's agent Rose, a visitor from the government. At least that's what the confidential letter said. Someone sent to check on their juvenile prison.

"Yes, I am. I'm Ma Song-Yi. Welcome to Dreamers, floating juvenile prison. "

"Juvenile detention center," corrects her automatically.

"Give it any sweet name you love. It's still a prison."

She follows him when he is showing the ship interiors.

She asks, "Why the inmates aren't wearing prison uniform?"

"It's our special policy, Agent Rose. Labelling them with prison uniform would slow our rehabilitation process. Orange for brutal, blue for low risk. We  don't need them. These kids already have enough label from the society. Here they are allowed to wear any clothes they like."

Rose asks, "Sharp objects?"

"Forbidden. We don't want them hurt themselves. Or another inmate."

She inspects the kitchen. Sleeping chambers. Library.

It's already sunset when they inspect bathroom. Some prisoners are taking a bath when they pass it.

Jin whistles when she passes him. She grabs her waist and kisses her head. He caresses her ass too intimately.

"Wanna have fun, Babe? I'm free..."

She hits his stomach with her elbow. Strong punch hits his jaws, sending Jin falls backwards.

Rose asks, "Is this how you teach them, warden? Letting them harassing innocent weak woman..."

RM rolls his eyes. If she's a weak woman, others would be wonder women.

She bends her body a bit when she asks, "You would stop harassing women?"

"Yes, Captain. It... hurts a lot..."

He is rubbing his bruised jaws. It would be swollen later.

RM comments, "What did I say? Teens, raging hormones and pants..."

"Shut up! Ouch, my jaws!"

Rose and the warden have left the bathroom area.

They are passing the infirmary when she asks, "Could we get in?"

"No need. Only sick inmates in there."

A jailer suddenly approaches the warden.

He reports, "Sir, we have a private call."

The warden immediately leaves to receive it. He wouldn't want to keep his superior in Shin-Ra waits.

Rose walks on the deck, pretending to be sightseeing. When the jailer has left, she sneaks into the infirmary.