7. Women around him

(Jisoo)

(Jisoo)

Jisoo yawns loudly when she finally meets Jin at Cafeteria. She looks sleepy. It's Saturday morning and he has been calling her nonstop since six o'clock.

It's almost ten o'clock when she finally shows up in Cafeteria. She has kept Jin waiting for hours.

She warns, "If we keep meeting like this, people would think we are dating."

"I just want to know if you found any progress on Alice."

"Cold as ever."

Jin asks, "I did buy you breakfast. You ate a lot for a woman."

He stares to three hamburgers in front of her.

He grabs one and she yells, "Hey! Buy your own meal!"

"I bought them. So I deserved at least one. You shouldn't eat too much junk foods."

Jisoo chuckles.

She says, "I think you should talk to Irene. She was her roommate before Alice left school. From what I heard, Alice didn't have many friends here."

Jin nods. He tries to grab another burger but Jisoo quickly grabs the plate away from his reach.

"Like I said, buy your own meal."

Jisoo walks away with the paper plate in her hands. Jin smiles. That woman is the Campus secretary. She is few years older than him. Maybe that's why she acts like a campus student. Many eyes dart to her when she walks passed the men.

*****

"Irene?" calls Jin.

(Irene)

Her smile fades when she sees Jin isn't Mingyu. They are supposed to have a date today.

Suddenly her phone rings. A text from Mingyu, "Bae, sorry. I can't make it today. I'll make it up to you."

Irene sighs. It isn't the first time he cancelled their date just before it started. He kept her waiting for hours. Just to cancel it in the last minute.