Which side you choose?

RM complaints, "I'm bored. Always the same routine. When would we see trees again? The rocking movements won't stop. Made me sick..."

He stuffs a spoonful of noodles into his mouth.

"It's a jail. What do you expect? Pom-pom girls?" mocks Suga.

J-HOPE is staring to the ceiling. He looks like a brain dead zombie. He eats less and less every day.

Jungkook and Vante are sitting in front of each others. They don't speak at all. They act as if the others aren't around.

RM glances at them. It's weird. They are the closest ones. Like brothers. He glances at Jin. He is in deep thought. Something is wrong with their group. If only cheerful Jimin was here. He would fix this awkward situation with his lame jokes as usual.

A doctor said Jimin has passed critical condition. He would be released after he got better.

The Cafeteria is crowded as usual. Teen boys eat everything they served here. Like locust devours all the plants in the fields.

Jin suddenly rises after he finishes eating his meal. He begins to mingle with other prisoners from table to table.

Vante watches when Jin is chatting with other inmates. He is discussing something. Hands are tightened, balled into fists. Jaws tightened. Jin is making the inmates angry for unknown reasons.

Jin is heading to toilet when Vante follows him.

He has finished peeing when Vante blocks the exit.

Vante folds his hands. 

He asks, "What are you cooking, Jin? What did you plan with others?"

Jin presses a hand to the door behind Vante's back.

He asks, "I kept wondering. Aren't you Captain or not? Acting so naive, so innocent. Yet, sometimes you're so cunning..."

"I know it! There is something fishy between you two. Go ahead. Just smooch. I won't tell anyone else."

RM has just walked out from toilet booth.  Vante and Jin are standing too close. It gives him the wrong idea as usual.

Vante curses, "Your mind is dirty like a kitchen sink."

"I got someone I love. An older woman. Not him," confesses Jin.

RM makes a gesture as if sealing his lips.

He teases, "Have fun you two."

He walks out of the toilet whistling merry tunes.

"Unbelievable! He kept thinking we are gays," complaints Vante.

"And he always found us in weird positions."

Jin and V stare each others and they start to laugh together. It feels good, just like old times.

Vante warns, "I don't know what are you planning, Jin. Just be careful. Don't want you to be killed for nothing."

"Got it, Cap."

"For the last time, I'm not Victor Frankenstein."

Jin asks, "Why you look so much like him?"

No answer from V.

Why do I look like Victor?

Jin opens the door and leaves the toilet. Leaving Vante alone with his endless thoughts.

Jungkook has come in.

He taps Vante's shoulder and he asks worriedly, "You okay?"

"Yeah. Why?"