8. J-HOPE

How to seek her?

Jin bumps into someone when he is entering the bungalow. The person is heading out when Jin is heading in.

"Are you lost?" asks the stranger.

Jin replies, "I live here. Are you visiting?"

"I live here too. I just got back from a tennis tournament in Wimbledon," says him.

V walks out from his bedroom. He is drinking bubble tea in a hand.

He greets, "Hyung, you're finally back. Oh, you've met him."

Jin stretches his hand when he says, "I'm Kim SeokJin, 24 years old."

"I'm Jang Ho seok, 22 years old. Everyone just called me, J-HOPE. Welcome to our bungalow, Hyung."

This new guy smiles a lot. Maybe that's why they called him Hope.

J-HOPE drags his luggages from outside. He takes them to his bedroom. It seems he occupies the same room as Suga.

They could hear Suga curses from inside their bedroom, "Damn, you're back. Why can't you stay in tournament forever?"

"Yeah, I miss you too," greets J-HOPE.

V says, "Suga is weak in expressing his feelings. I know he likes J-HOPE."

Jin only nods.

How could I find Alice?

V asks, "Are you okay, Hyung?"

"I came here to find someone. She's missing. I'm worried..."

Jin covers his mouth with a hand.

V smirks when he asks, "Lost girlfriend? Why don't you say so? Have her pic? Maybe I've seen her somewhere..."

Jin shows her pic in his phone

"Wow! She's pretty. You're one lucky guy. Wait! What a poor guy. You lost her, right?"

"She hasn't been seen in home or campus. We have lost contact..."

V smiles when he says, "Send me her pic. I'll ask my friends to keep their eyes open for her."

"Really? Why would you help me?"

V smiles widely.

He taps Jin's shoulder when he says, "Maybe I'll ask a small favor from you later."

Jin asks, "What kind of..."

"Not a big deal. Don't fret about it. Just send her pic to me."

"Okay. Thanks a lot."

V smiles too widely. Jin rubs the back of his neck. It's like making a deal with a devil. He might regret it later.

Jin shakes his head. Nothing he couldn't handle. V won't ask him to break the law. He could refuse such insane request at once.