4. I've died once

His hands are sweating. He got into this place as an extra for a TV show. Security for BTS have been tightened. He shouldn't have sent those threat letters first. Won't be too easy to kill him now.

People are busy moving furniture from one studio to another one. This is a big broadcast station.

BTS is having a live interview today. Fans are waiting outside for them. Yelling their names.

He tosses the cake into a trash bin. After he takes out a wooden knife from it. He had placed it on the bottom of the cake. Part of the cake decorations.

A woman looks away when she sees his face. A monster. That's him. Failed plastic surgery isn't pleasant to see. That stupid doctor has blacklisted his name from his patient list.

He waits patiently. The interview would be starting soon. RM shall come out of the dressing room soon or later.

*****

"Joon, we are almost late," warns Jin.

V and the others have gone out first.

Joon says, "Okay, I would be there soon. Go ahead first."

"Don't be late," warns Jin.

He leaves the dressing room.

Joon has been feeling uneasy lately. Probably the effect of lack of sleep.

He rises from his chair. He got some musical notes playing in his mind. Still no real concept yet.

He opens the door and walks out of the room.

A man is wearing a baseball hat calls him, "RM. Could you give me a signature? For my little sister."

"Sure," says Joon.

He takes out his pen.

Suddenly the man stabs him with a sharp wooden knife.

He laughs like a mad man.

"You stole my life. It should have been me," says him repeatedly.

Joon is holding his stomach.

He asks, "Why? Who are you?"

"Zero to Hero. You don't remember me. They used to call me the Sun."

"Soleil? This isn't you..."

The man touches his monster like face. His new agency forced him to undertake few plastic surgeries. To make him more handsome. To make him more like ideal idol. He used to be average looking guy. Now he is a monster.

Soleil says, "I should have lead BTS. Your fame should have been mine."

Some security guards have taken him down.

Soleil yells like a mad man, "I killed RM! It's me! The world shall know me now!"

Joon pulls the wooden knife out from his stomach. A little blood on it.

"Why? You should be dead by now!" yells Soleil frustratedly.

Joon takes out a notebook from his pocket.

He says, "Never underestimate the power of a book. Now you ruined my song book."

He is old school. He still writes inspiration in a notebook. Not in his phone. This simple act saved his life today.

"No! You should have died! You stole my life!"

Soleil struggles but he couldn't break the handcuffs around his hands.