Connie Pov

Garnet had just finished sending Pearl and Amethyst off to tell the diamonds about Stevens disappearance.

She sits on the couch and sighs. I sit next to her. "Hey Garnet? Do you think Steven's okay?" She turns her head to me. "I.... don't know."

That's the only time I've heard her unsure about something. "I just hope so." I mutter before blacking out suddenly.

I open my eyes to a dark cave. I see the outline of something on the ground. Suddenly they start crying... like they're hurt. Then they start talking. "No one can here me. I'm all alone in this. Oh guys I'm so sorry... how will I do this without you.."

I stare in disbelief. 'It's Steven!' Then I feel the ground shake and I jolt awake. Garnet's hovering over me, shaking me.

"What happened! You fell limp out of nowhere!" I look at her confused and then I remember. "Steven!" She sits down. "What?"

My face goes a bit dark as I remember the dream. I tell Garnet about it and she looks worried. "What you described sounds like the catacombs." I get excited. "Great! Let's gather the gems and g-" she stops me. "No, you don't understand. Ugh why didn't I think of this in the first place! Of course he would be taken there if he was in danger!"

I started getting a bit impatient. "What's the catacombs!?" She sighs. "Only me, Pearl, and the diamonds know about it. Other than the people who live there of course. The thing is, the catacombs was abandoned thousands of years ago. It was just recently inhabited again by everyone who doesn't like the new era. So, a lot of gems live there, especially more of the fighting built gems like jaspers and such."

I sigh. "So if that's where he is.... they won't be too... friendly to him...." she nods. "Poor Steven." A tear falls down my cheek. "Hey." Garnet says "We don't know for sure."

Suddenly her face lights up. "Maybe, Peridot, Lapis, and Bismuth can try hacking into the warp pads system and see if anyone has traveled to the catacombs. Then, we can find out where he is!" I stand up. "Great idea. Let's go"