Chapter 25

Chapter 25: Confusion

Pain. That's all I can say. Terrible, terrible pain. Excrusiating. I pulled my knees closer to my chest, my body floating through a void. What did I see? Nothing, nor did I hear. All I felt was pain. Every movement, every breath, every tear burned. Fire burned me from the inside. My veins threatened to expload, a thousand needles were poking my spine, dogs sinking their fangs into my muscles over and over again, Thor pounded on my head with his hammer and I simply felt myself dissappear.

Pain...

I'll do anything to stop it.....

As if on queu, everything stopped. Warmth soothed my muscles to relax. A gently breeze blew through my hair. A forest surrounded me. I stood in the middle. A moon shone brightly onto the land around. The exotic plants opened themselves to the moonlight.

I scanned my surroundings. All kinds of scents wafted in the air. Birds danced through the sky. Cold grass tickled my feet. I felt so free. Something I have never tasted for a long time. A summer's night spent under the moon and stars.

I ran. Simply ran. Notch knows where. I didn't care, I didn't want to know. All I wanted was to run, like I once did. The grass swooped under my bare feet like water, a flock of birds took off as I ran past them. I stepped into a puddle and water splashed around and sent a chill down my spine.

I ended up in a small meadow. I stopped in the middle and flopped down on my back. Delicate flowers brushed against my face and arms. A smile played on my lips. I stared up at the shining celebrities and made out a few constellations.

This was the life.

But then a thought struck me. What am I doing here? Why was I here? I searched the stars for any reply but only received shimmering in response. I sighed and sat up cross-legged. What is the purpose of me being here?

I stared down at my peachy hands, a white gown was loosely hanging from my shoulders, my hair was short and soft. It's like I didn't know who I am. But who am I? What happened?

I looked up once more and watched as a dark cloud covered the full moon. It soon passed and the sky was clear again. But there was one difference. There was a blood moon. The sky got a purple and red tint to it and the stars seemed to shimmer down in intensity. Something gripped my heart. My breathing quickened, a lump appeared in my throat, and I felt my blood draining away.

My eyes were still glued to the red silver which began to slowly drip onto my face.

Nightmare.

I looked away, terrified. A girl stood in front of me. She was about seven. A bow in her hair.

Annabelle....

Bella!

I shot to my feet and crouched down beside her. I looked her in the eyes but then noticed- they were gone. Two black holes. Black blood dripped down her cheeks.

She reached her hand out towards me, - You said you'd return....-

I fell back, terrified. Was that really Bella? What happened? What have I done...

All the memories came flashing back. I felt my eyes water. Did I succeed? Did I kill him?

'It's all your fault... Your anger... It consumed you...' Fadom's words sounded in my head.

My heart sank. It's all my fault. I turned around to flee but a mirror stood in front of me. My blank eyes shone brightly back. My clothes I wore were stained in crimson. My hands held the two eyes. Her eyes. Anxiety took over and I smashed the glass into a thousand pieces.

I ran. I couldn't take it.

I ran far without looking back. I couldn't face the truth. The truth? Was this the truth?

The ground under my feet collapsed and I fell into a huge spiderweb. I wriggled around trying to free myself from the sticky substance but no avail. A huge spider-like thing approached me slowly. Its head twisted 180° around until it was upside down. The face began to melt and a bony grin appeared. Israphel's grin. He laughed and raised one of his razor-sharp legs. Poison on the tip. The same one the first time I met him. My heart raced. I tried to cut the shackles but the blade struck me in my heart.

I screamed. All the previous pain returned. I screamed my lungs out until my throat burned alive. My lungs heaved, couldn't take anymore.

I saw the ground approaching and I hit the stone surface. My body splitting into millions of parts. But my conscious stayed. The pain- it was unbearable. I shook-my mind did. I didn't know what happened. What happened to me? What am I now? Am I dead? A black face appeared in front of my eyes. White eyes stared back at mine with surprise and pity. A small hiss escaped its mouth and the world disappeared. I disappeared. The eyes disappeared.

I died.

------

A/N

ITS BEEN A LONG LONG TIME BUT IVE FINALLY GOT THE UPDATE WOOP WOOP.

No this is not the ending guys! It's what's happened in his head when he fell and blacked out.

Tell me what ye think of this! I decided to include some psychedelic stuff along with gore and shizz. It's my first time to write something like that so I would appreciate feedback <33 did I send chills down yer spine? Bet not xD

Vote n comment!

DJ out!