The ocean and the skies in his eyes

I don't even want to think how dumb I looked. Laying there, I couldn't help but stare at him. I've never seen a better looking man in my life.

He was tall, dark-haired with blue-ocean eyes. He gave me one of the sweetest gazes ever and asked me:
"Are you alright down there?" he tried to make a joke just to cheer me up.

His voice was so deep, husky and his autentic british accent drove me insane. He looked me straight in the eyes. They must have been sparkling so badly..
"Well I just fell and I'm in a huge pain, but yes I'm alright" I said with a naive voice and almost blushing.
"Oh, let me see what I can do.. God, there's a bruise on your knee!"

He touched it as he was trying to massage my knee. I sighed. It felt unconfortable since he was a stranger but his hands were so warm and his fingers were long and slim.

"Am I hurting you?" he asked with a deer look.
"N-no. Keep doing that, I think it might actually help" I added feeling like I have thousands of roses on my cheeks.

He laughed looking me straight in the eyes. Again. I felt like fainting (I think it was because of the pain but damn he was so handsome). I tried to stand up because I felt like I stayed 10 hours on the ground, but I immediately fell again because I couldn't stand on my feet. I felt his hands catching me. I was safe now in his embrace.

"Alright I think you should be taken to the hospital. Lads, see you later!" he told me and then his friends. He carried me all the way to his car and I felt pretty bad.

"Sorry I'm this heavy!" I told him.
"Are you kidding me? You are light as a feather!" he tried to comfort me.

He had a black sportscar. He seemed rich but it didn't matter at all. He made sure I was confortable and that I have all I need.

"I forgot to ask you your name. I'm Dan." he told me as we were heading to the hospital.
"I'm Justine. Thank you for doing this.. You know.. God, I'm really embarrassed.."
"It's really no problem... Besides, I like to do nice things to nice people"
I blushed. Again.
"We arrived at the hospital" he tried to let me know. Dan also helped me get out of the car by being so gentle.

A doctor asked me what happened in a really calm tone. She seemed very polite and kind. After that, she put me on a patient bed and asked me to remove my jeans. I did, although it meant that I have to show half of my body to Dan. I tried to check what my underwear was: Victoria's Secret. Thank God I didn't have on those panties that you can find at 1£. So now he could take a looong look at my butt and my way too thin legs. The doctor applied a cream on my knee and then put a bandage on it. The pain disappeared a bit. I could walk by myself again. However, Dan insisted to hold my hand so I wouldn't "fall". We were going to the exit and he asked me:

"What next?"
"I don't know.. I'll return to my hotel, you can go to your friends, I feel really bad that I had to take you away from them." but honestly I just wanted him to stay there with me forever.
"No, no, no. I can't let you alone. Who knows what might happen.."
"No, it's really fine, I can handle it!"
"I don't want you to be in danger.. So please, let me drive you to your hotel." he insisted.
He also had to take me to the door of the hotel room so he made sure I arrived safe. He was such a sweetheart.
I thought I'd never see him again and I felt really bad.. He wouldn't have had eyes for me anyway...