Dandelyan and 18 fantasies

Oh and there it was.. The english atmosphere was absolutely amazing: from the very polite people to the streets full of joy and excitment.. Everything was classy and just the way I like.. I planned to stay in a small hotel, right in .the heart of London. Lonely, but willing to explore I was approaching to the unknown.. I got to take a little walk but then I returned to the hotel.. As I got there, I looked through a magazine from my hotel room. I saw a picture of a cosy pub called Dandelyan. It seemed to be perfect for my first time in a pub so I was thinking of maybe going tonight there. I didn't have a very elegant outfit with me so I picked something very random from my luggage: some tight and ripped jeans, a black shirt and some black varnished flats. The pub was close to my hotel so I chose to go there on foot. It was in a very hard place to find so I nervously had to ask some people.

I entered. It was dark in there and the jazz tunes were giving me a positive vibe. The music was pretty good and everybody else had fun laughing with their mates. Suddenly, a familliar song started playing. I couldn't tell what song is but I remember my dad playing it on his guitar when I was little.

I sometimes have the nostalgic picture of my parents being together and everything being normal. I really miss those, since my dad had to emigrate to another country to help my family out.

Everything was different now, being on my own and trying to sort things out. I loved London but was my trip the right thing to do? I sat there, overthinking the situation. I wanted to order something to drink. Alcoohol? I was able to.. But instead I chose "a glass of orange juice". Lame me. I was so down thinking about my future and how I never had a perfect time with myself.

Suddenly I felt a tear escaping from my eye. Oh god, I can't cry in front of everybody, I'm not 5 anymore.. I rushed to the restroom so I can escape from that and to calm my tears that were streaming down my face. I didn't even know where the bathroom was, but I was running hysterically.

Somehow, I stumbled and fell next to a table full of people. Every laughter and every joke stopped with my fall. I felt so damn embarrassed and I was just trying to get up but I couldn't because I hurt my knee.

I was sitting there, in the middle of the pub, with so many people staring at me and I couldn't get up... After several seconds (they felt like ages) a man came to me. He wasn't like any other man..