All this bad blood...

I
FELT
MY
HEART
STOPPING
FROM BEATING

It was him! IT WAS FUCKING HIM. DAN. MY DAN. Ok, he wasn't mine but it was him.

I literally didn't know how to cope with that.. I was watching him performing so well.. His voice seemed like a symphony that was taking me in another universe. It sounded so tender, yet so tough and husky.

Just like his personality.

I let go of my anger and now I could understood why he was this busy. He was a freaking star.

A part of my questions were answered. Everything seemed different since I know the truth. He maybe forgot that he had the concert today or maybe he just didn't want to meet me but nothing else mattered. I just loved how perfectly he could sing and move.

I could notice that from the distance he seemed like an angel. He was wearing a white T-shirt with a very special print from what I noticed (I couldn't see what it was considering that I was so far away from the scene.) I suddenly wanted to be there, in the front row. I wished that I knew the lyrics so I could sing along. I desired that he would know I'm here and that I'm feeling so proud of him..

I felt like becoming a shadow. All his fame, beauty and scene presence were eclipsing me. The contrast between my statute and his was an apogee so I was fearing his oblivion. I wished that I could feel his gaze contemplating me. I wanted him so much.

God, I was so selfish. I didn't deserve that. Many other girls, fans of Bastille and Dan himself, more beautiful than me and fond of him were awaiting, so why me?

I was being nostalgic (typical state of mind) when a song including the phrase "When oblivion is calling out your name" started being played.
That didn't help at all because it was exactly my flush.

With his high notes and his beautiful hands playing the piano, those hands who touched me a night before, I felt a tear flowing on my cheek.

Surprisingly, I managed to control my emotions and I could listen to the tunes (or at least try to) without being distracted by Dan.
I grabbed my phone and took a selfie with him on the stage. (and by him I mean a small silhouette floating). I sent it to my friend, Mia, since she told me to always let her know what I'm doing.

As I was typing, another slow song started playing.
"God, no more feels, Dan!" I thought for myself.

"Bastille conceeeeert. Wicked band. Don't know if you've heard of them"

I attached the picture and waited for her response.

"OH MY GOD!!!!!!JUSTINE, I HATE YOU, I WANNA BE THERE SO BADLY.OF COURSE I'VE HEARD OF THEM, SILLY GIRL"

"If this is her reaction when I told her just about the concert, I wonder how she will act when I'll tell her about how Dan saved me..."