The morning light

I fell asleep really fast because I was very tired but with his angelic allure in my mind.

The next morning I looked very tired. My hair was messy and I dressed very sporty for the breakfast at the hotel. I was looking forward a long new day, with his image in my mind.

I chose a spot and grabbed a yoghurt and some pancakes. As I was eating, I felt a touch on my shoulder.

I turend my head. I couldn't believe my eyes. I saw Dan with a flower bouquet in his hands.

"These are for you, I hope you're feeling better. How's your knee?"
"Dan, you shouldn't have.."
"It was my pleasure. Now tell me, are you alright?"
"Yes, I guess.. Thank you for everything. You are really special." I tried to tell him that I was very touched but I was so so shy.
"I'm not the special one right here.. Crap, it's already 10.. I gotta get somewhere. I'm really sorry, love. If you're going anywhere today, let me know. Here's my number."

He left a note with his number. I didn't know whether to call him or not, but I had plenty of time to think about it. I just managed to get a hot boy's number. So I wasn't THAT lame after all.

As I wanted to save his number, I realised that my phone signal was off. Oh, of course I forgot the airplane mode on.

16 missed calls
21 new messages

Most of them were from my bestfriend, Mia. I decided to call her firstly and after my family.

"OMFG JUSTINE ARE YOU ALRIGHT? WE'VE BEEN SO WORRIED" she shouted in the phone.
"Chill, Mia. I'm having a great time and everything was perfect, except from a little accident that I had."
"WHAT ACCIDENT?"she seemed really worried this time.
"Ok, you don't have to scream. It's just a bruise. Thanks God Dan was there to help me.." I smiled as I was saying that.
"Dan?! Who's Dan? You have to tell me the scoop!!"
"I'm in a hurry right now, I promise I'll call you soon. Miss you!"

I canceled the call as fast as I could because I know she would have put 298 questions.

I really didn't have time because I had to prepare for my little meeting with Dan. God but would that be a date? I had to buy some new stuff because I wasn't prepared to go on a date with one of the most handsome man I've ever met.