And all of my flaws..

I was really having a good time and I was kind of surprised that Mia had heard about Bastille..

They were really talented, how could I not know about them? Especially the fact that I had a sort of seam with Dan was blowing my mind..

As I checked the time, there were only a couple of songs left. I could see that some security guys came to check the barricades next to me and also set a small platform.. I didn't give it to much attention but the following happenings changed my life.

I could hear that another nice song has started playing, but something was different.
Dan wasn't on the scene anymore, he basically climbed down into the crowd.

Screams, tears and excitment. The chaos caused by his little walk into the crowd made me question my saftey.

I was sitting there in the back, with no one by my side because everybody else was preoccupied with touching Dan. All I could do was stare from behind at his flawless traits and performance. Even though he was being touched and almost harrased everywhere, he could still perform like nothing had happened.

Not long after those, Dan was coming closer and closer to where I was. In that moment I could realise why that small platform was installed. Dan would climb on it.. Oh God but would he see me?

I came closer to the barricade just in time.. Dan passed to the platform but not without noticing me.

He winked and took my hand for several seconds, but that moment dispelled quickly because hundreds of fans were rushing towards me to get another glimpse of Dan.
As he climbed on the platform, he kept singing but we had several eye contacts and we shared a shy grin.

After the madness caused by Dan's output, everything seemed normal, although there were a couple of songs left. Right before the last song a security guard came to me and said:
"Come with me."
I was so scared.. I didn't do anything wrong after all, what could have happened?
"Uhm.. I'm sorry, sir, where are we going." I asked him with an insecure voice.
"You'll find out."

He wasn't helping. Not at all. Nor was his tough adress and presence.

During our walk he didn't say a word and I was already going nuts. I could hear that Bastille were still performing.. Why did I have to miss it?

"We arrived." he said. "Mr. Smith has requested to see you."

We got in a kind of small room which looked like a lounge. There were red armchairs and white floor and tables. The atmosphere was cosy and as I figured it out it was the backstage...

So Dan actually wanted to see me. Damn, this man always gets what he wants..

There were 2 or 3 people whom I never seen in my entire life, but I kept smiling awkwardly until (eventually) Dan shows up.

A medium-height, blonde and very beautiful woman came to me:
"Would you like something to drink? I'm Janna.. Uh.. Kyle's girlfriend.." she said.
"Hi, nice to meet you.. I'm Justine.. Yeah, a glass of water would be good, thank you." I told her embarassed.

I really needed a glass of water to be aware of what was happening to me.. I could hear Dan saying loosely:
"Alright everybody we have one more song to play!"

I felt sweaty, ugly and red. Perfect match.