Falling

"Hmm.. Bastille.. Cool name!" I thought.

Since there were a few tickets left I quickly bought one and went inside. (the concert was starting in 20 minutes)

I was surprised to see hundreds of people there, one more excited than the other. So Bastille had to be wicked considering the huge amount of excitment in the venue.

Since I got there kind of late, I had to stay in the back, next to a barricade and an empty row. I was kind of by myself because everybody was in the first rows, but there were 2 girls with "Bastille" T-shirts who were really excited about the concert.

"Hiii I'm Casey and this is my friend Lilly! You look really cute, I like your skirt!" one of them told me. She was short, thin and her hair was blonde with many colorful highlights. Lilly seemed shy and she was a ginger.
"Hey Casey, hey Lilly! Nice to meet you, I'm Justine, thank you for being nice with me.. You know, I'm not english.."
"It's alright! Your english is awesome. Sooo tell me, who is your favourite from the guys? Mine's Dan! And Lilly's Kyle.." she asked me nonchalantly.

I think that my facial expression was really special when I heard the name Dan.

"Uhm... I'm not very familliar with this band.. I'm just looking for new music." ("but my favourite is definetly not Dan 'cause that name suuuucks" I thought for myself.)
"It's okay! I'm pretty sure you'll love them after that! Lilly told me. "Alright, the concert is starting in 5 minutes, we are going a little bit closer to the stage. Wanna come with us?"
"No, thanks! I'm fine here..."

I feel bad to refuse them but I would have felt unconfortable because I didn't know the songs and the lyrics to them.

The lights went off and a familliar melody started playing. After several seconds, I recognized that it was the theme song from my favourite TV show, "Twin Peaks". I used to watch it when I was little and be charmed by its suspense.

So these guys were so rad from the beginning. As the song was finished, a strong drum roll introduced the band and a light reflected the lead-singer and he started to vocalize.

His face and voice seemed familliar to me..