Revelation

The "ding" part seemed to be taken so long.

"Who's this?" he asked with a curios and kind of rude voice.
I felt like regretting that I called him.
"Uhm.. Hey, it's me, Justine. You know, you told me to.."
"Oh I'm really sorry mate, I got to go right now. I'll call you later okay?"he told me with an off-hand attitude.

"Mate????". From "love" earlier this morning to mate? I was SO pissed off.

I swore that I would never call him again. That bastard. He knew that I'd call him to meet, why would he just have something else to do?

Thoughts were crossing my mind as I started crying. It just wasn't fair. I really started to catch feelings for him. I was all dressed up. I've never done this much for a guy before. It's just he wasn't any other guy.

And I looked so pretty.. I decided to go to Hyde Park by myself, although I really wished Dan would come. I was having a melancholy vibe and I was feeling very empty. Why did he act like this? The night before he seemed to be so dedicated but now what happened?

The park was filled with joy and laughter. A fair-haired little boy with blue eyes waved and smiled at me because I returned the ball that he threw way too far. Everybody was being polite and nice with me, but not the person I cared the most about.

I tried to like being alone and thinking my situation because overall I would stay 2 weeks by myself so it's not the end of the world.

After my long and slow walk I felt like discovering new music tastes. Music was always a treasure of memories so this is why I loved it so much.

As I heard, one of the most famous venues was close to Hyde Park and in the heart of London.

The headline on the venue in that day was:
"BASTILLE TONIGHT"