A Stolen Family

Happy Late Valentines!
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Tom was silent in the mornings, serene and calm, like a figure in a painting.

He was lovely even when tired.

Harry sucked on the spoon of honey, his eyes roaming his omega's body as the omega flitted around the throne room.

The alpha lounged on a couch, nursing his cup of warm milk and honey, feeling both exhausted and content.

After a moment, Harry asked, "What happened with the horcruxes?"

Tom paused. He was silent for a minute, obviously mulling over what he would say. Eventually, he answered.

"I was diagnosed as an omega when I was 9, a little earlier than most. The kids at the orphanage bullied me worse when they found out. Going to the church became more frequent, with even more exorcisms. Eventually, I was nearly raped, so I took the liberty to teach them better."

Tom's eyes flashed dangerously.

Harry tried to ignore the heat in his stomach at Tom's expression and the anger at his words.

"When I went to Hogwarts, the children were even worse. I had to bribe and blackmail and pay Slytherins to protect me. It was worse because I was a Muggle-Born omega. I tried many ways to remove the omega in me, but then I found horcruxes."

He lifted his head, his eyes drifting. "And then I don't remember what happened after that."

Harry stood up, discarding his drink, and pulled Tom close to him.

"And?"

"And what?"

"And what about the sanity now?"

Tom paused. "Well, I guess it's because of you. I feel better when you're with me."

Harry cooed. He kissed Tom sweetly, their tongues meeting as his thumb pressed Tom's mating mark. Tom moaned, before he pushed Harry a bit, pulling away.

"No matter what, I will protect you." Harry promised solemnly.

There was a pause.

Then Tom laughed, bright and happy. "As if! My brat of an alpha shouldn't have to say that to please me!"

"Uh—— what?!" Harry sputtered.

"My alpha is still a child. He doesn't need to protect me. I can protect myself, and if need to be, I can protect you." His voice became softer, more teasing as he grinned, full of mischief.

"And maybe," he continued, "maybe in the future, perhaps both of us will be protecting our children."

He pulled away from Harry, his smirk spreading.

He was already down the hallway when Harry finally processed what he was saying.

"Wha—— wait, Tom?! Did you say children?! Tom! Get over here and explain this!"

Tom giggled, his hand covering his wide smile. "Catch me first, alpha!"

Harry's heart was light as he lay chase to the omega. When he caught him, they had another round of steamy love-making.

———————————————————————

Harry smiled as he sat down at dinner in Hogwarts after time-traveling back a couple of hours.

Eveline and the others spared him a glance before Dumbledore stood up.

"Well, tonight is a special night. Why?" He paused for dramatic event moment, waiting for a moment of silence as the 11 year olds started to call out reasons.