Bleak Rain During The Night

[Harry!] Tom shouted, his magic quickly transporting his few Death Eaters away. Severus was busy grabbing his mates before he disappeared.

Eveline and Hermione grabbed the Weasleys and Luna and quickly ushered the others away as spells and curses rained down on them.

Tom ran down the hall, deflecting offensive spells.

Blaise and Draco were grabbing stranglers before they disappeared. Neville was defending a group before he apparated.

He was slightly grateful for their capabilities and reliability.

Tom felt his shield tremble before he ran inside his study room. He shut the door and hissed, "Nagini, quickly, come to me."

Nagini slid over and they apparated.

Tom's body felt as if he was squeezed through a straw before being dumped into a water slide.

He landed in a rural graveyard and stood up, immediately trying to find Harry's soul, his connection to him pulsing.

"Harry.... Harry, please," Tom muttered, fear entering his mind as he frantically pulled and tugged at the soul bond before it stilled.

Tom froze.

That would only happen if Harry was too far away or if he was captured and unconscious.

Tom cursed and roared furiously. His magic flared and destroyed a few tombstones. In a single moment, he flattened the whole area, seething as his magic lashed out.

Nagini hissed at him softly. [Massster, I will call ssssome friendsss. They will find Harry. Do not worry. He will be found.]

[Good. I'll rip Dumbledore apart for taking my mate.]

He cursed his own foolishness and overconfidence at his power.

He should've hid the house better.

Or maybe....?

That fucking omega bitch!

Tom called his Death Eaters, slipping on his glamour as he snarled. His magic was frothing before he finally disappeared, his mind racing to quickly save his mate.

——————————————————————

Harry was dreaming.

He could tell.

Looking around at the dark space around him, there was a single little lantern in the darkness. He went towards it, and it radiated warmth but it was weak and soft.

Touching it, it fluttered away from him.

'No... please...! Get off! Get off of me, you damn——!!' It called, it's voice young but hardened by panic and fear.

It was Tom's voice.

Harry paused and reached for it again.

It was like a recorder, spilling forth Tom's thoughts and voice.

'Filthy muggles! Eradicate them, my Death Eaters!'

'Please... someone... anyone!! Please save me! Take me away from here....'

'Ways to get rid of secondary gender.... hmm... here it is! The book to get rid of my damn omega status!'

'Harry, dear, where's your owl? I'll feed her.'

Harry felt his heart grow soft, each sentence piercing through him, some anguished and sad, others furious, others loving as he talked to Harry.