With You, The World Fades

"T-that can't be! My son can't be——"

"It's alright." Tom said nonchalantly. "I too am surprised that the Boy-Who-Lived managed to seduce me."

"Who seduced who now?" Harry said dryly, though he was smiling.

James feinted while Lily stared at Tom with a hard look.

"You're... his mate?"

"Yes. Unfortunately, this alpha of mine found me during one of his ruts and I was forced into my own heat because of him."

Harry smiled wryly, and then said, "I don't care what you say, but I've been searching for him for some time. So, I will not give him to you."

His hand reached out and grabbed Tom's, who squeezed back.

Harry gave him a reassuring smile, as then Tom stood up, smoothing his robes. "Well, it has been nice, but I have business to attend to and a country to conquer, so excuse me."

Harry blinked in shock, surprised to hear that Tom was continuing his plan of world domination.

Tom gave him a look that said they would talk about it later. Harry looked back at his dad and his godmother.

"Harry..." Lily said softly. "Are you sure about this? He's Voldemort."

Harry smiled. "He may have made some horrible decisions, but in the end, he's my mate, isn't he? If I can't try to understand him for it, we would never have been put together by Jehovah."

"Jehovah? James says his name a lot often too."

"Does he? Well, I suppose we have another thing in common besides blood."

——————————————————————

Harry went back to Hogwarts, and summoned the group to RoR. They used golems to go to class.

"Alright. Draco, what have you found so far?"

"Ed Breadpants is the man who ratted us out in the future, and I found his location. He's currently in a manor in Cambridge. Want me to kill him?"

"Do it. Make it look like it was a disease. You can take your time."

Harry glanced over at Eveline and Hermione. They took out their reports and began to tell him.

"We found the location of the weapons. We also took care of the man who would be become the creator of the nuclear weapons. We removed some parts to neutralize it. It was completed successfully."

Luna nodded. "Neville and I finished our work as well. We have been making some waves in Council. We've also successfully gotten rid of the key players in the past war."

Fred and George grinned. "We just bought the store. We've been advertising to the students, and although they were suspicious at first, they've been using them for Snape!"

Harry nodded. "Alright. Let's see if your store can get to one of the top businesses in a couple of years. When Umbridge comes, we'll have to be ready. I think Dumbledore is making his move soon. Ron?"

Ron grinned. "Ginny and Mom haven't been doing much. Mom is still oblivious. I don't think Dumbledore has brought her in on the plans. Ginny seems kind of suspicious of me for some reason though."

Draco shrugged. "It's probably because you've been sitting at Harry's table and ignoring her."

Harry's table had become something like a spot for all of the students to enjoy. It allowed everyone to mingle, and no one was able to get rid of it.