🏠|Chapter 3|🏠

"GIVE IT BACK YOU JERK-" Seo-yeon spat, chasing after her sister, Evan, only to get her toothbrush thrown into her face.

Jimin groaned and looked down next to him and saw Quinn, her eyes locked on her tablet as she played whatever she was playing.

"You're the good one," he complimented quietly, setting aside the cut up Strawberry's that he knows Rae will steal later. It became constant ever since last year.

Quinn didn't reply and only went back to tablet and watched the games motions and Jimin didn't mind as she turned up the noise. Jimin just wanted to get food done and put them all down for a nap.

"Do you want noodles or steak for dinner?" Jimin asked, knowing whatever she picks the rest will like. It is kind of a unspoken written rule that none of them even so glance at Quinn the wrong way, let alone dislike what she chooses.

Quinn shrugged, switching her iPad to the typing area and typed in noodles. Jimin smiled and ruffled her hair, "alright baby. Chicken sound good?" Quinn nodded and Jimin chuckled.

To be honest, this is hard. It is very hard for him to control five kids at once. Sure, he knows there must be more difficult things going on in other families, but right now, he's kind of like a volcano ready to erupt. But he's surviving it. He can do it.

Jimin sighed and laid out the noodles to defrost from their original ice and looked at Quinn- "nap time little one." Quinn didn't complain- not that she really could but she didn't show any body language of wanting to complain.

Her mama brought her up to his room and laid her down and said he'd be right back and got the others. Whom, all of course, decided to lay with him.

Jimin was smart and locked his bedroom door so they could not escape if they woke up before him.

Jace was at school, doing some kind of after school art program and helping out the teacher, so Jimin didn't have to check on her 24/7 like he usually would if she was home.

"I want to lay there." Evan hissed at Seo-yeon, who rolled her eyes and scoffed, "no! you go find your own spot! I was here first!" Seo-yeon hissed back, pressing more into the pillows.

"You're a jerk," Evan spat, quite furious to be honest. Jimin doesn't know why. But she explodes over the tiniest things. But she has always been like this, so it wasn't anything new.

Jimin frowned, "Evan, be nice to your sister." This was her first warning out of three. If three blows, the corner it is for five minutes. And she hates the corner.

Evan snickered but nodded and crawled over her mama and gently snuggled into the other side of him, on Jeongguk's usual side.

Jimin's got a thick idea of why she was so mad at Seo-yeon. But he knows she feels more comfortable on Jeongguk's side so that's why she gave up so easily without an argument with her mama.

"Are you all comfortable?" Quinn nodded, head resting on her mama a chest as she laid on Jimin completely, quite comfy. Jimin rubbed her back and looked at Rae, whom was already snoring away.

"Go to sleep, little ones.."