🏠|Chapter 19|🏠

"I hate Mondays," Jimin declared as he watched the computer screen load painfully slow. Taehyung chuckled, "I don't. I get seven hours of free time from Ray and Tae-oh."

Jimin quirked up his eyebrow and Taehyung chuckled, "I love them, but them fighting constantly wears me out so much."

The elder giggled, "I feel you. I feel bad for my children's teachers, not Jace's though, they said she does pretty good." Taehyung smiled, "that's good. Ray's falling just a little behind."

Jimin pursed his lips, "so is Jace, but hers is just math. She gets the answer but not the correct way. Whatever that means," Taehyung giggled, "the schools teachers suck nowadays."

The elder let off agreeing nod, "agreed. I mean like---wow."

The younger giggled and looked at Jimin, "so... how's your man?" Jimin shrugged, sitting up and placing the stapler down, "pretty good. He's training with horses up there and learning how to walk more than fifteen steps and not lose air."

Taehyung giggled and kicked back, his feet on the desk. Jimin quirked up his eyebrow, "if Alex walks in he'll murder you," Taehyung shrugged, "what he doesn't know won't kill him. Neither will shoes."

The other giggle, "you don't know that."

The dirty blonde laughed and smiled, "that's true. Alex seeing a insect kills him. It's insane." Jimin pursed his lips and nodded, grinning and turning to wonder off.

Taehyung threw a rag at him, "by the way, kid at table six just threw up cupcakes." Jimin scrunched up his face- "ah hell no-"

The younger chuckled and got up, "I'll go grab the mop."

Jimin giggled, "okay, meet you out there."

Taehyung came out and the mother looked at Jimin, her hands cupped together and she stared at him- "I am so so so so sorry-" Jimin held up his hand, "it's okay, I promise. Kids do that."

The women swallowed, "do you have children?"

Jimin hummed, "quadruplets and my eldest, Jace." The women gasped- "quadruplets!? man, you're wife must be so tired-" Jimin shrugged, "I'm actually the mom..."

The women made 'O' with her mouth and apologised yet again but all Jimin did was shrug, "it's no issue. Many people do that haha," the women nodded, but still looked apologetic and Jimin cleared his throat.

"I have only one son," he added to the conversation and the women nodded, grabbing the cupcakes her son accidentally knocked off the table as he tore off to the bathroom to finish vomiting.

Jimin sighed and handed the bucket of dirty water to Taehyung and grinned, "Tae," he started in an innocent voice, "would you so kindly throw this outback?" The younger huffed and nodded, taking the bucket and nearly gagged but kept his composure and walked off with it. He hates it.

To be honest, Taehyung hates this job. He hates cleaning up after people who clearly know they are going to throw up but refuse to go to the restroom to so they destroy the floor, instead.

Taehyung's only still here because he needs a job and needs something to do and needs to find a better way at making money. He certainly is not going back to the old job the round his up with two little girls (he's not complaining though) so he'll stick with this and the office job.

The male isn't broke or anything, it is just nice having extra cash to lie around that way if something ever came up, it was there and not out in the horizon.

"I'm so sorry again," the women apologised and grabbed her sons hand, who returned a few moments ago. The boy looked at Jimin and he smiled, eyes twinkling.

Jimin smiled back and nodded at him and waved bye as they left.

Jimin knows how this women feels.