🏠|Chapter 41|🏠

Jimin was annoyed with the other male. And he has a reason to be too-

Right before Jimin got into the car, Jeongguk told him to wait a second and laid down a towel on the seat and Jimin snickered- "oh yeah because you're seats are much more fragile then me and this coming out baby right now."

The younger shrugged and told Jimin to get in so he did and shut his mouth and tried thinking of something else so he doesn't worry himself to death about this child or stress himself out.

This is for sure not his first time ever having a baby, no. So he knows the basics.

And well,
That's what is keeping him sane right now.

But thanks to traffic, it is taking extra long to get there and Jimin scrunched his face up as there was another contraction and he groaned loudly, lying his head back against the seat. Jeongguk looked over, eyes wide- "you alright?"

Jimin shook his head and didn't snap at him and pinched his eyes shut, shifting just a little and whining quietly when there was yet another contraction and secretly Jeongguk counted the seconds between them and as soon as they hit more traffic, Jeongguk felt an odd panic swell in his chest.

After counting the seconds again and as guessed at his time, Jimin grunted in discomfort and moved his lower half a little and Jeongguk looked around and found his phone, grabbing it quickly.

But before he did anything he looked at Jimin- "now, I'm no doctor nor no pregnant person- but I know we won't make it to the hospital. You're having this baby in this car. And that is on whether you like it or not."

The elder didn't even argue as he groaned out again when the contraction hit. It was stronger then the others but nothing new to Jimin.

While the other was shifting a little in his seat, Jeongguk called Taehyung-

"Hey Tae-"

"What happened now?" the other giggled slightly but Jeongguk was serious- "Jimin went into labor and I think this baby is gonna come BEFORE we reach the hospital. And this will take a little bit longer then when we were supposed to be home. Would you try to find Jace for me and gather them up? I just need this one thing Taehy-"

"yeah got it. Ray is at the park with her. I'll just call her, alright?"

Jeongguk hummed quickly, "thank you so much Taehyung, you're a life savor."

"Yeah I know"

The younger chuckled and told Taehyung he was greatful and hung up because Jimin let off a small cry and moved around more quickly and in even more discomfort- "G-Ggukkie-" Jimin gasped out, feeling that known feeling.

Jeongguk opened his mouth to reply but he just looked around and looked back at Jimin- "alright baby, just breathe- uh- let me just- I'm turning us around. May get me arrested but you can't have a baby in a traffic jam."

The younger then grinned- "We could name him Carson."

The elder gave Jeongguk a "are you serious" face and shook his head but laughed softly and bent down in his seat after getting his feet up on the dash and spreading his legs. He doesn't need to push yet that bad but will here soonly. He knows this.