🏠|Chapter 5|🏠

"Y-you h-ha-have to sp-spe-spend t-two years h-here a-and It h-ha-has only b-bee-been th-thre-three ho-hours a-and I h-ha-hate it." Jace declared, huffing. Her father chuckled.

Jeongguk was scraping knives, particularly sharpening them against a stone table as he listened to his daughter ramble on.

"Yeah, but I'll survive." Jace shrugged, "s-su-sure." Jeongguk laughed and the door opened, revealing the same dude from the beginning of camp---Tae-Min.

Tae-Min stumbled in, throwing his boots to the side. Jeongguk rolled his eyes. Is this guy really drunk at exactly 2:15pm and at the base? what an idiot---but Jeongguk didn't dwell on it.

"How's mama doing?" Jeongguk asked, starting up their conversation again. Jace shrugged, "g-goo-good. Evan a-and Seo-yeon a-are g-gi-givi-gving h-him a h-heck o-o-of a t-t-time."

The elder laughed, "I can see that. But he's good?" Jace hummed and leaned forward on the bed, "y-yeah."

Jeongguk nodded, "so... how'd you find me?"

The younger shrugged and pursed her lips- "Blue. S-sar-sargent B's d-dau-daughter." Jeongguk nodded, he's heard of Blu. He's met her maybe once for like- 2.5 seconds because she passes through and stays on the base with her father.

"I do-don't l-l-li-like h-her. S-she an-annoys m-me." The raven haired male laughed but was cut short as Tae-Min let off a pathetic groan- "I feel so sick."

Jeongguk rolled his eyes and had to seal his lips shut so he wouldn't say anything rude or nasty. But Jace looked up, "w-why?"

Tae-Min glanced over, "alacahol and prosti-" Jeongguk stood up, "annnd we're done here. You can rest, Tae-Min. I'm bringing her down to the other side of the base."

The elder nodded and waved the two off and as they walked down the cement path, Jeongguk turned to his daughter.

"Don't you ever talk to him alone or be alone with him. Got it?"

Now, he never demanded much from Jace, but this was serious and if she didn't listen, there would be hell that breaks loose and Jeongguk doesn't want that.

"O-o-okay papa."