Chapter 11

Jennifer's POV

What the actual fuck? He came here to see me. Why?? It's not like im his friend or something then what makes him to come here and see me in the middle of the night. I stared at him, the fear started to build up inside me but I remained myself like I'm not afraid or anything. He backed away a bit and walked up to my bed then sat there.
"So, what were you watching?" He asked then turned my laptop into his direction. I frown appeared on his face and looked at me.
"You were watching SpongeBob?" He asked
I nodded still standing far away from him.
He chuckled and got up from my bad then began to walk over me. I started to shiver but remain on the same spot. He came closer to me and said
"You're are so cute" and chuckled
I raised my eyebrows, cause I'm not believing on my ear. Did- did he just called me cute? I blush appeared on my cheeks, i tried to hide my face cause I don't want him to know that these kinds of little compliments made me blush cause people barely complimented me. I looked down and hide my face with my hair. He chuckled and put his finger under my chin to make me look straight into his eyes. He then remove my hair and kept them behind my ear. I shivered but didn't say anything.
"You look cute while blushing" he said
Ohh god! Stop with this compliments, I can't take them especially not from him. He's my bully and why am I even getting blush, it's wrong I shouldn't be feel in this way towards him.
Then he put his both hands on my cheeks and started to caressed them.
"W-what are you doing here? Please go" i said
"Why?" He asked
"Cause I don't want you to be here. I only got sometime to stay away from you, but you're ruining this by coming from nowhere. I don't wanna see you, i want sometime alone for myself as well. So please go" i told him
"So, you don't like to see me, but you like to see him again and again. Huh?" He asked
"Whom?" I asked confusingly
"That Calum" he said
"He's my friend Hunter. Ofc i love to see him cause he's not like you. You're my bully and he's my friend there's is a huge difference between you and him. I don't feel safe and comfortable around you but i feel safe and comfortable around him cause i know he will never hurt me, but you? You always search reasons to hurt me. That's why I don't wanna see you" i finished my speech in a single breath then looked up to see his reaction. He's looking at me with the pure anger, but then i see a hint of hurt flashes in his eyes but suddenly he shoved me against the wall, then put his both hands beside me head.
"Do you have any idea how much it hurts to see you with someone else?" He raised his voice a bit. Thank god Lucas is not at home today or else he'll be dead today.
"W-w-what?" His question made me confused. Why would it hurt him?
He grabbed my shoulders and again shoved me against the wall which caused me wince in pain.
"IT FUCKING HURTS TO SEE YOU WITH SOMEONE ELSE, CAUSE I'VE BEEN IN LOVE WITH YOU SINCE 6 FUCKING YEARS" he yelled which widened my eyes at his confession.
"Yess, I've been in love with since you got an admission in this school. When i first laid my eyes on you, i knew that you'll be the girl whom I'm searching for. You made me feel special and I don't know how and when i fell for you. Before 6 years i got a proposal for you on the Valentine but you rejected my proposal in front of the whole ass school and after that everybody started to make fun of me so on that day I decided to hate you that's why i began to bully you and hurt you in all the wall so that I could hate you. I tried so hard to not fall in love with you but my fucking heart was not listening to me. I've been falling for you more and more. When i hurt you or beat you in the school i felt so guilty cause at once a time i loved you but then all the memories flashed back to my mind and then I started to feel hate towards you. But then when i look into your eyes i started to felt a whole jerk for causing you a lot of pain. But trust me every time i caused you pain, i felt so bad. I felt like a complete monster. And I'm so sorry for that. I couldn't hold myself falling for you. I just couldn't. I know you'll not forgive me this easily but I'll do anything to make it up to you." He completed then grabbed my hands into his large one.
"I'm really really so sorry Jenny. I really never meant to hurt you this much. It was just my anger which I always took on you" he said
My blood boils inside me. How could he hurt me for no reason. Six years back we were only just kids, how could he expect me to get into the relationship with him. I jerked my hands away from him and pushed him away. He stumbled back and looked at me.
"How could you do that with me? Do you have any idea what you have done with me? Huh? You fucking made my life miserable, you made me to hate myself for no reason. How can you be so immature?" I yelled at him
"I always thought that what I've done with you which made you to hate me that much. I always questioned with myself that am i that much ugly or bad that nobody wants to do a friendship with me, that you always take your anger on me even tho I hadn't done anything. You a monster and i will never ever forgive you. Your actions are unforgivable. You don't deserve my forgiveness. I hate you so much, i never loved you and will never gonna do. I HATE YOU HUNTER MORGAN. I HATE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH" i yelled the last part and breathing heavily, he tried to approach me but i stopped him.
"NO, don't fucking come near me. Get out" I commanded him
"W-what?" He asked
"I said FUCKING GET OUT FROM MY HOUSE, right now before i call the cops" I threatened him.
"Jenny, listen to me I'll clear up everything with you" he tried to say but i ignored him and signaled him to leave.
"Please get out" i said
He looked then said
"You can't get rid of me that easily baby. YOU ARE MINE" he said coming closer to my face.
I took my steps back but he held me by my waist and pulled me into his chest. My breathing got hitched and tried to push him away. He chuckled and said
"I told you Jenny, you can never get rid of me. If you're not mine i will never let anyone to make him his" He darkly chuckled
"N-noo, p-please, s-stop with this. Please, you hated me. Please don't do this" i said while sobbing. His statements makes me scared to death, he sounds like a maniac or some psychopath.
"I never hated you, I always loved you, and you're MINE that's it" he said while touching his forehead on mine. I shivered but didn't do anything coz I know there is no use he's stronger than me.
"So, you better stay away from Calum, coz for that and just because of you he have to pay for that" he threatened
My cries started to get heavy, and shaky breath escaped from my lips. I tried to compose myself. He brought his hands to my cheeks and wiped away my tears. I closed my eyes tightly and letting him do whatever he wants.
"Shhh, don't cry baby" He cooed me
"I won't hurt you, I promise. Just give me a chance I won't let you down" he said
"I-i c-can't, p-p-ple-ease." I told him
"Think about this and then tell me. I hope the answer will be positive for me" he said then backed away from me then turned around and left without even uttering a single word and not even listen to my answer.
After he left, i went back to my bed laid down and started to think about whatever he had told me just now. Thinking about all of that the tears started to build up in my eyes and i cried myself into a sleep.