Chapter 12

Jennifer's POV

My alarm goes off, I fluttered my eyes and got up from bed. Today is a graduation day, finally today is the day when I'm finally going to get rid of Hunter. Suddenly, all the memories from last night flooded in my head, what if he was being serious about whatever he had told me. But I decided after today, I'll try my best to not to see him after today. I will make sure we never cross each other's paths. I took a deep breath and go into the bathroom to take a shower, after that i put a really nice cute dress which perfectly fit on my body. I applied some makeup coz today i have to look good. I finally finished my makeup and take a last look of myself in the mirror. And when i looked up i saw a really nice and beautiful girl standing infront of the mirror and that was me. It was the first time that i feel confident about myself after a really long time. I smiled at myself until i heard a knock on the door and there it was standing Lucas watching me while a sweet smile plastered on his lips. He stepped in and watched me carefully. I raised my eyebrows in a questioning look and he smiled.
"You look so beautiful my little sister" he complimented me
I blushed and said "thankyou my handsome big brother" with a smile on my face
We both laughed together
"So you ready?" He asked
I took a deep breath and answered "yess, i am"
He smiled and i smiled back
"Everything is going to be fine there. No need to worry about anything. You look perfect today, okay?" He said
"Yeah, thankyou" i replied
"Anytime" he said and leading me outside the room. We walked downstairs then outside the house, he locked the door and headed to the car. We got in then Lucas started the engine and we drove off. We arrived to the school and my breathing started to get heavy and shaky.
"Hey, Jenny don't be scared, you'll be fine" he said cause he knows that i got panick attack in these kinds of situations. I nodded and smiled, he smiled back
"Good luck" he said
"Thankyou. I love you, thanks for being so supportive" i replied
"Oh c'mon jenny don't get santy" he rolled his eyes, i laughed
"Bye" i said
"Bye bye" he replied
I got out from the car and headed straight inside the school. Just when I entered the auditorium i met Calum. I smiled at him and he smiled back at me and motion me to sit beside him. I sit there.
"Wow, you look so beautiful" he said while eyeing me up and down with a smile plastered on his lips. I blushed and hide my face then mumbled a "thankyou" he nodded then turned his head towards the stage.
The function began and all the teachers were facilitating all the students.
After the function had done. Me and Calum were standing on the roof. It's strange that I've not seen a single glimpse of Hunter. Did he even came or not? I shook my head and watching a really a beautiful view with Calum from the roof.
"We are going to be apart" he said sadly.
I turned around my head into his direction and said,
"Awwh, don't worry we will try to meet every Saturday and Sunday" I assured him.
He turned his head to me and staring at me. I got a bit uncomfortable with his stare cause I don't know but it makes me feel less confident.
"I'm going to miss you a lot" he said
I smiled and chuckled then said "I'm going to miss you more Callyyyyy" i joked him
He laughed a bit then stop, staring at me again. What's wrong with him? I thought in my mind. I uncomfortably smiled and asked
"W-what?"
He started to take steps towards me. I got confused and raised my eyebrows. He came nearer to me and stop but keep staring at me straight in my eyes. I blinked my eyelashes and tried to start some conversation but he put his pointer finger on my lips. I stared at him confused as hell, cause I don't know what's going on in his mind. A little while he started to lean in. My eyes go wide and my heart started to thump against my chest. My hands became sweaty and my breathing became heavy. He put his both hands under my cheeks and grabbed my face.
"C-calum" I breathed out
"Shhh" he said
Then he again began to lean in until i felt his hot breath on my face. He leaned more forward until his lips touched mine. All of a sudden I started to feel butterflies in my stomach. I've never felt anything like that before, the feeling is so foreign and so good. His lips on my lips felt so good, his lips perfectly dancing with mine. We kissed like this is our last kiss, until a voice boomed in our ears. We quickly pulled away and the sight was not in my favour. A few meters away i saw Hunter was fuming. He looked so angry, his jaws and fists were clenching and unclenching. He glared at Calum and then at me. I frozed on my spot. Ohh lord! Did he just saw me and Calum kissing? No, no if he have seen it i will be in a really big trouble. My body started to shiver, i hide behind Calum and grabbed his shirt tightly. Calum watched me and Hunter, with confusion look written all over his face.
Hunter didn't do anything but just walked away.
Whaatt the fuck?? Did he just really walked away after what he had seen? Why he didn't do or say anything? Is it alright for him? A thousands of questions running in my mind until Calum break the silence.
"Hey, are you okay?" He asked
"Uhh huh, n-nothing" i said
"Uhh umm let's go" i said
"Okayy" he replied
We were walking through the hallway and saw everyone is busy with each other's. Some were clicking pictures and some were crying cause they're not gonna be in the same school now. Thinking about this, the tears started to build up in my eyes but i pushed them back cause I don't wanna cry.
The day is come to an end and I haven't seen Hunter after that. God knows what's going on in his mind. I just hope he drop that stupid thought from his mind. Me and Calum both did our goodbyes and headed back to our house. Calum insisted me that he will drop me off but i denied he had already done a lot for me and i know he must be tired as well. He cared about me so much and did a lot for me, it's least i can do for him. Suddenly the memories of me and Calum kissing came back in my mind. I know it was not my first kiss cause Hunter had already steal that from me but the way Calum kissed me was something really special, it made me feel so special and so secure. I was walking through the street it was getting dark a bit so i began to paced fast. I was walking until i heard a sounds of footsteps behind me. My breathing caught in my throat, i started to speed up my pace. I didn't turn back to see who it was cause there must be some creepy people who roam around there. I started to feel scared. I speed up and saw i was just 4 blocks away from home. I felt relived but suddenly i felt a hand clamped my mouth and grabbed my waist to remained me. I tried to get away from his grasp but then i felt a knock on my head and i started to feel dizzy. I tried to keep my eyes open but no use. I felt a jolt of pain on my head then dozed off into a darkness.