Chapter 16

Hunter's POV
I started my car and drove off to my house. Yes, I've keeping her in one of my warehouse, and mom have been keep calling me from last 2 days cause I've been missed and didn't contacted with them. I arrived there, parked my car and opened the door then got out. I took a deep breath and entered to my house.
"Mom, I'm home" i yelled
I was looking around the house then she came out from the kitchen and screamed
"Omgg, where were you? Do you know how much i got scared. Your phone was also off. What happened to you? Are you alright? Did someone kidnapped you? Tell me" she shouted. I knew it that when i will see her she's going to shower his questions on me.
"Mom, mom. Calm down. I was fine i was at one of my friend's house" i lied
"At your friend's house? Really?? I literally called your every single friend and you were not there" she said raising her eyebrows
Fuck... I forgot that she has all of my friend's number. I cleared my throat and started to think something to tell her otherwise I'll screwed.
"Uhh.. umm you don't know him actually" i again lied
"What?" She said raising her eyebrows in a questioning look
"Yeah. Actually he's not from my school. He lives in the norway he just came here to travel so he wanted to meet me so yeah" i said scratching the back of my neck
"Ohhh what's his name?" She asked
"Uhmmm... Shay" I quickly said
"Shay??" She repeated
"Yesss. C'mon mom now im here why you keep asking me that. You don't believe in me?" I asked blinking my eyes
"Ohh shut up" she laughed at my behaviour and i joined in.
Oof.. thankgod I literally save myself today otherwise I'll be dead.
"Uhhh.. mom i again have to go there" i said
"What? Why??" She asked turning around
"Um actually I'm the one who is going to show him around the California. So you can say im his tour guide" i told her hoping she will let me.
"Ohhh okay. Anyway me and your dad are going on a business trip tomorrow. So we will probably be back after 2 weeks." She said
Wow... awesome i think in the back of my head.
"Ohh that's great mom" i said while jumping like a kid.
"You seems so happy" she said while smirking
"Ohh yeah cause that's how I'll be able to show him around more" i said
"Yeahh good. But take care of yourself okay. We will head to the airport after 2 hours okay" she informed me
"Alright. I'll miss you" i said while hugging her
"Awh, my babyboy I'll miss you too" she hugged back
"Okay so I'll go prepare my bag cause I'm going to stay with him" i told her
"Okayy" she said
I ran to my room and started to pack my bag. I can't wait to live with her straight two weeks. To be honest I'm so excited to live my best two weeks with her. Only HER. I was thinking about her and a small smile crept upon my lips. But i just hope she didn't do anything after me cause if she do I'll be hella mad at her.
I quickly packed my bags and ran out from my room. I saw the time and see it was 5 pm, so mom and dad is going to head off to the airport. I say goodbye to both of them and hugged them then wish them a happy journey and got out from the house. I quickly get into my car and drove back to the warehouse. While i was driving I thought to grab some food for her, so I quickly stopped my car in front of the diner then got out and went inside the diner. I told the waiter to pack a papproni pizza cause it's her favourite and some french cries and nuggets and coke. The waiter handed me the food and i paid and then got out from the diner and drove back to the warehouse. I quickly parked my car in the garage and grab the food packets from the car then i walked to my front porch and opened the door. I closed the door behind me and called her name.
"Baby, where are you? See I've brought you your favourite foods, come downstairs" i yelled while putting the food on the table.
"Jenny, come fast or else the food will get cold" i said
No answer. What the fuck? Why she's not answering. I leave the food on the table and ran straight towards her room. I just hope she didn't escape when I was not here.
"Jenny. Where are you?" I yelled through the hallway
I quickly made my way to her room and opened it forcefully.
"Jenny. Where the fuck are you" I shouted
I checked the bathroom maybe she's taking a shower but she was not there also. I put my both hands in between my hair and pulled them tightly cause maybe i took a bad move to leave her alone here. Did she just escaped? No wayy. I got up from the bed and opened the balcony door and see her standing there with her back facing me. My breathing started to calmed down when i see her figure in front of my eyes. She didn't escape, thank god. She was here that's why she couldn't hear me. I walked towards her and snaked my hands around her waist. She flinched suddenly not expecting me to be here.
"So, you're here. I've been calling your name from last 10 minutes. Why didn't you replied me?" I asked her
"I- i was here. Sorry I couldn't hear you" she said softly.
"It's okay. I thought you escaped" i said
Her breathing got hitched when i mentioned the word escape. Why? Did she tried?
I unwrapped my arms from her and turned her figure towards me.
"Did you....tried to escape?" I asked
Her head snapped up and she started to shook her head. I raised my eyebrows at her and asked
"Really?? You sure you didn't?" I again asked
"I seriously didn't" she said quickly without hesitating a bit
"Okay. Good" i said and patted her head
"Anyways, I brought you your favourite foods. Let's go and eat them" i grabbed her wrist and leaded her through the hallway to the downstairs
"Uhmm... H-hunter, I'm not hungry" she said
"Why not? They're your favourite c'mon I brought them only for you" i said while serving on the plate. Then i placed her plate in front of her and one in front of me.
"Sit and eat." I said
She kept standing not uttering a word
"Please" i said
Her head snapped and her mouth hunged open with wide eyes.
"D-did.. did you just said please?" She asked
I chuckled and nodded my head
"Now will you eat with me?" I asked watching her carefully hoping she will
"Umm.. uhh yeah sure" she smiled a bit and sit
"Thanks" i said and started to eat my meal
She started to eat from her plate and moaned a bit. My head snapped in her direction and her cheeks already went red.
I chuckled at her shy behaviour and said
"It's okay. It's obvious to moan when you eat something so tasty"
She sink her face more and started to blush
"You're so cute when you blush" i teased her
"Will you please shut up" she said
"Nope" i said popping a P.
"Fine, then i will not eat with you" she said while getting up
"No no nooo" i said while grabbing her wrist
"Okayyy, sorryy" i said "now please eat don't leave your food like that"
She sit again and started to eat again quietly
I can't believe that this girl got me wrapped around her finger. I smiled a bit and started to finish my meal. Watching her getting a little bit comfortable with me gives me a hope. Maybe one day she will definitely started to feel something for me. I smiled while thinking about to spending my rest of the life with her. I can't wait for the moment when she will said those three magical words to me. I hope she will because she's the only girl who rule on my heart and believe me I don't even want anyone to rule on my heart beside her. I promise to give her all the happiness from this world cause that's what she deserve. I promise I'm gonna love her for the rest of my life and treat her like a queen. I'm just waiting for her to feel the same for me. And i know one day she will.