Chapter 10

Hunter's POV

I saw Jennifer's coming out from the school gate. She's looking so pretty, I don't know why but I started to feel something for her, it's like i wanna protect her from this evil world. I know I've been treating her very badly since a long time, but now i started to develop feelings for her. She's so fragile and so innocent. Her innocence makes her more special from the other girls, she's so different from other's, looks and money doesn't matter to her, all that matters to her is a person's heart. I know she hate me for whatever i did with her, i made her life miserable, i caused her a lots of pain but it's only cause she rejected my proposal and i hate it when people rejects me. But I couldn't help myself for not falling for her. She's so cute and so beautiful, her eyes are so gorgeous and ohh her lips. I still remember the day when i first time kissed her even though she didn't kissed me back but that kiss was something special and so different, her lips were so soft and they molded perfectly with mine. I know whatever I've done with her was not right but she forced me to do that. I can't stand someone being this close to her, i got jealous and from the day that Calum boy had came she seems so happy with him which I don't like it a bit. SHE IS ONLY MINE, nobody can steal her from me. I know with the time passes by she will like me back for sure.
I kept staring at her and saw her walking down the street in her house direction. I started my car engine and began to follow her, I'm just making sure she will get her home safely. I kept my car speed slow, a bit far from her so she won't freaked out. She's smiling which makes my blood boil cause i know the reason behind her smile, it must be HIM. My knuckles go white on the steering wheel. Just because her closeness with someone else she got herself into trouble. I couldn't hold myself by not punishing her, not matter what but sometimes it felt good to see her so afraid from me, it makes me feel powerful. I smirked thinking about all the encounters occured between us.
I saw her stopped in front of her doorstep, put the keys in the keyhole and disappeared from my sight. I saw her locked the door. I sighed then drove back to my mansion. I reached to my mansion and got out from the car. I opened the door and went in. I headed straight to the upstairs then into my room. I take off my jacket and went straight to take a shower. After a shower i got out, i changed my clothes then go back to the bed. I laid down then suddenly my mind goes back to the memories of Jennifer. I wish she was here with me so i could cuddle with her till i fall asleep, thinking about her forms a big smile on my face. After a while i found myself falling into a deep slumber.

"Hunter wake up, or else you're gonna be late for school" my mom yelled from the other side of the door.
I stirred a bit and opened my eyes i saw the time and it's already 7:30 am, I quickly jumped off from my bed then go to the bathroom to get ready. I took shower put my clothes then grabbed my bag and headed out from my room. I ran to the downstairs and saw my mom serving breakfast to my dad.
"Come here and eat your breakfast, you're already late" she said
I quickly went there and started to eat my breakfast. I finished it say goodbyes to my parents and went out from the mansion. I geared up my engine and drove off. I reached to the school and went out from my car. I entered into the school and my eyes landed on Jennifer. She's looking so cute today cause today she's wearing a cute white skirt with a pretty pink top. Her legs looks so soft, I don't know when my I found myself smiling at her, she's smiling until my gaze landed upon a guy standing beside her. It was Calum. My blood boil inside me, they were talking about something and he said something which makes her laugh. I clenched my fist, i was about to meet them until someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and saw my friends Chase, Nick, Leo and Jason standing in front of me.
"Wassup man?" Jason asked
"Uhh nothing" i replied
"Why you were smiling? We saw that you were smiling at someone but whom?" Nick asked
"Ohh that was nothing i just- it's you know just like that" I immediately made an excuse.
"Ohh c'mon Hunter, we all know at whom you're smiling" Chase said while smirking
My eyebrows furrowed in confusion
"Umm whom?" I asked
"Jennifer" he replied
"W-whaatt?? Nooo I wasn't smiling at her, hell why would I even smiled at her, she's nothing to me" i tried to cover up
"Ohh really?? C'mon Hunter, we all have been friends since our childhood, you can't lie to me. Yes you can lie with anyone but not with me" he said
"But there seriously is nothing between me and Jenny" i said
"Ahemm, Jennyyyy" Jason smirked
"What the fuck man?" I tried to reach his collar but Jason stopped me
They all were teasing me by her name, and to be honest i liked it. I liked it when my name got attached with her. At last I literally smiled and ended up telling them everything i feel for her.
"Ohh mann, we really never expect you to like someone as her" i glared at Jason
"Umm noo i mean as sober like her, i mean you bullied her and caused her a lots of pain so it seems impossible that she will ever understand your feelings for her" he completed
I sighed and said
"I don't know man. But I really wanna protect her and make her mine. She's all i have. She's the first girl for whom i felt something so different. She's so innocent and so cute, damn she's so fucking beautiful" I finished and looked up to saw them staring at me with their wide eyes and after a while a smile crept on their faces. I got confused but then realised that whatever I've said for her was the least thing they expect from me.
"Wow, man you're in love" Jason chirped
Love??? Do i love her?? I thought i just like her but he said love. Maybe, maybe I love her.
"Really?? Does it look like i love her?" I asked them and they all nodded
I smiled at them and they all smiled back at me. Then Chase walked up to me and patted my shoulder then said
"Try to make it up with her. I think she will forgive you if you'll ask her for apology" he suggested me
"Hmm i will. I will for sure, it might go difficult at first but I know her she won't be mad at for so long. I will try my best." I said
"Thankyou so much guys. Thank you for understanding me and giving me advices, you all are just WOW" i said with so much happiness
They all laughed and i joined them as well.
After that discussion they all go back to their houses. Mom and dad are not at home they're gone for some business trip so I'm all alone for myself. Suddenly i got a sudden urged to see her. To see Jennifer. I looked up and saw the time it's 9:30 pm, I know it's late but i wanna see her. I'm addicted to her. I immediately got up from the couch grabbed my keys and went out from the door. I opened the garage and got inside my Mercedes Benz. I started the engine and drove off towards her house direction. I reached in front of her house and parked my car, then i looked up and saw her room lights are still on means she's not sleeping. I started to search a way to get inside her room then i saw a big tree. I smirked then started to climb onto the tree, i was climbing slowly so that I won't get fall. I quickly reached to her balcony and quietly peeking through her curtains. I saw her watching something on laptop. She's laughing so hard that her nose crunched up a bit and her teeth are on full show. She's looking so beautiful while laughing, I've never seen her laughing like that. I kept staring at her without any voice until her head snapped in my direction, I quickly hide myself from her behind her glass doors, then after a while again i peeked to see her whether she's still looking at here or not but luckily she again got busy. I was about to take a move until my phone rang. And shit I forgot to put my phone on silent. Like awesome fucking greaaat!! I cursed myself under my breath. I saw her coming towards my way I don't know what to do. But wait! Why am i even afraid from her? It's not like she'll do anything if she saw me either. Then suddenly the curtains got ripped and there she was standing in front of me all shocked and frozen.
"Hey beautiful, miss me?" I said
She was about to scream but i cut her off by putting my hand on her mouth. I got inside her room and locked the balcony door behind me. So now she's trapped between me and the wall. Her breathing becomes heavy and shaky and she started to breath heavily. I signaled her to stay shut so that I'll remove my hand, she nodded.
I removed my hand from her mouth, she was breathing heavily and tried to catch her breath then she looked up at me and asked
"What the fuck you're doing here?"
I'm watching her being all scared but still tried to remain normal.
"I came here to see you" i said while smirking
Her eyes got widened and mouth hunged open. I chuckled and smirked.