Chapter 21

— 5 years later
It's been 5 years since Hunter and Jennifer have gone apart. Hunter is now owned his dad's business. His dad had gave him the responsibility of taking care of his business. Now he's the owner of the California's biggest fashion designing company. Everyone knows him as a successful businessman. He gave his past 5 years to his dad's business and took it to the another level of achievement. Since then he started to dealing with the company's work, his dad thought that it would be the best if he gave him all the responsibilities related to the business.

Hunter's POV
Sir the breakfast is ready. A maid said through the door
"Coming" i shouted from the bathroom
I got out from the shower and wore my black suit, and did my hair. After that i wore my shoes, grabbed my phone and headed down the stairs.
"Goodmorning sir" one of my maid said. I nodded my head and started eating my breakfast. I ate my breakfast silently, clean my mouth with the handkerchief and went out from the house. The guard opened my car door and i get in and drove off to the company. I made a call to one of my employee and told him to hold a meeting at 11 a.m. After a while i reached to the company and my driver got out and opened the door for me. I got out and headed straight inside the building. All my employees and workers greeted me i just only nodded my head, because I don't like to interact with them so much. I stay formal with them as much as I can, that's why I've known as an arrogant boss. I know that from inside they cursed me but from outside they act like I'm the best boss for them. I made my way to my cabin and told one of my most trusted employee Alex to bring me file regarding for today's meeting. Alex is my most trusted employee out here, in fact he's my best friend. He's been with me since i decided to join my dad's company. He always gave me the best advice regarding the company which always lead the business to the benefit. Sometimes it becomes hard for him to manage everything here. He told me thousands of times to hire the secretary for myself so that they can manage my things but I always denied. I don't like to rely on someone who's not trustworthy. Just because of that in past i had sent some of secretaries back to their home.
"Here are these files. The client is from the Canada, Mr. Ricardo Miller. He's actually successful in this field and wanted to work with us for the upcoming fashion week" he informed me
"Great. I think this is going to be the best deal for us" i said and looked up at him. He nodded his head and said
"Hunter, umm today I organise an interview for your new secretary"
My head snapped in his direction and i got up from my chair
"What?" I shouted
"Ayeee, shhh easy easyy dude" he said coming towards me and tried to calm me down
"Alex, i told you this thousands of times that I don't want any secretary for myself. I couldn't trust anybody beside you" i told him getting irritated
"I know man. But look at me, I ain't the machine, i have so many works which i have deal with it becomes hard for me to manage everything on time. It stressed me out sometimes. You should understand that" he told me putting his hand on my shoulder
"I promise you, the secretary I'm going to choose for you is going to be the best" he said then winked at me
I elbowed him in the side of his stomach and chuckled. He screamed a bit and acted like it hurts him
"I'm sorry mate. I didn't know that I've been pressurising you. I'm sorry" i said and then bro-hugged him
"Ayee it's okayy. But from now onwards I shouldn't have to be stressed cause I'm going to find the secretary for you" he gave me the teeth smile
"Alright. Alright" i said
"Okay so i gotta go. Byee" he said and i nodded my head.
"Hope the secretary is going to be good" i said under my breath and went back to my work.

Jennifer's POV
Today is the day I'm going to give interview for my very first job. I'm nervous but excited also. Nervous cause it's going to be my first and excited to live my next stage of my life. I quickly got up and got ready then i went downstairs and eat my breakfast and locked the door. Lucas is already out of the town cause he joined the tourist company where he take touristers to the new adventurous destinations. I quickly did the taxi and headed to the office. My hands are shaking cause I don't know what is going to happen there. I reached to the company's building and the building is so beautiful. I looked up to the building and my heart started to beat at fast pace. I paid the driver and get inside the building. I look around everywhere and saw there are lots of workers who are already busy in their work. I don't know where i have to go next. I was walking through the office suddenly i feel the tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw a very handsome man standing in front of me. I gazed at him continuously until he broke the silence.
"Who are you? And why you're here?" He asked
"Ohh.. ummm uh actually i came here for the interview. Umm the secretary one" i told him
He think about a little while and said "Ohh, the secretary one. Yeah here come with me. I'll tell you where the interviews are holding" he said and lead me upstairs and then into a meeting room. I looked around everything and to be honest I'm amazed. This company is actually so popular and I couldn't wait to work here.
"Here, Miss" he said
"Oh, thanks" i said
I saw there are lots of candidates who came here for the interview. Will i able to pass this interview? I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even realise that the interviewer has came. After a while the interview is started and one by one the candidates are coming out by giving their interviews. I also gave it and then came out. I suddenly started to feel anxious, my breathing becoming heavy. Ohh Jesus! Please help me out in this. I prayed. I hope i will make this clear, cause this job is so important for me, I can't lose it at any cost. I did my best, whatever they had asked i gave them the correct answers but I don't know what has destiny decided for me. After half an hour the interviewer has called us inside the meeting room for the results. My heart was beating faster and my hands are getting sweaty.
"Alright so we want an understanding secretary for this company who can actually do work sometimes on the behalf of the boss. So by taking care of this we decided to hire Miss. Williams" he announced
My head snapped in his direction and my eyes become wide. Whaaat?? Did I really make it? Does he announced my name? Omgg! 
"Miss. Williams. Congratulations, you're hired for the new secretary of this company" he said
"We hope to see you work hard" he said and shake hands.
"Thankyou so much for granting me this opportunity. I will try my best" i said
"Good. Now it's time for you to meet the one for whom we hired you. The Boss" he said and handed me some files and told me to get a signature from him. I nodded my head.
"On the 4th floor is his cabin" he told me
"Okay. Thanks" i said and gathered all the files and went out from the room. I got inside the elevator. After a while the elevator got open. I stepped out from the elevator and headed to the cabin of this grand popular company Head. I hope the Boss will not be arrogant. I got sweat all over my forehead and hands. I took a deep breath before entering his cabin. I knocked the door and hear the deep raspy voice of him.
"Come in"
I got inside and said "Hello Sir, here I am to inform you that I'm your new secretary, and here are some files which want your signatures" i said and placed the files on the table.
I'm not able to see him cause his back is facing me. I don't know why I'm not getting good vibe from him.
"Uhmm, sir?" I asked
Suddenly he turned around and my mouth hunged open and my eyes goes wider than before. I stand there all frozen, it's like i got freeze.
"Y-y-you?" I asked in disbelief