Chapter 18

Hunter's POV
She fucking slapped me? Meee?? Who the fuck she think she was. She freaking insulted me in front of my own gang. Now she have to pay for that. Everyone now in the room standing silently. I glared at her and then commanded everyone to leave the house cause i have to teach her a lesson.
"Everyone Out" I commanded them through my gritted teeths
"I said OUT" i yelled everyone gathered their belongings and rushed out the living room and left.
Now there's only me and her in the house. All alone. Now she will see what she gotten herself into. I stepped towards her and can sense her whole body is shivering because of the fear. I came hault in front of her and watching her intensely.
"Did you know what you've gotten yourself into?" I asked in a hushed tone
She didn't replied just staring at the floor while shaking.
"Jenny. I asked you something babygirl" i spoke
"I- i- i am s-sorry" she mumbled while hiccuping
"What?" I said while getting closer to her face even though i did hear what she said
"I-i- a-am so-orry" she again said
"Sorryy... yeah" i said while roaming around her
"You will pay for this baby" i whispered in her ear.
Then i grabbed her wrist and lead her through the hallway to the basement. Today she's going to spend her night in the basement, this is what she will get for insulting me. She kept screaming and begging me to stop but I didn't.

Jennifer's POV
He dragged me through the stairs which lead i think to the basement. Ohh no. Will he going to lock me up in the basement. Noo! He can't do that.
"Nooo. Pleaseeee Hunter listen to me. I'm sorryyy pleaseeeee" i kept begging while he dragging me forcefully.
"NOO. YOU NEED TO LEARN THE LESSON. HOW THE FUCK YOU COULD SLAP ME IN FRONT OF THEM HUH?" He yelled
"P-pleaseeeeeee. I- i amm sorrryy" i said while crying. I'm in a sobbing mess right now and he doesn't seems to care.
We reached the basement and then he opened the lock and pushed me inside the basement and then quickly locked it. I ran to the door and started banging loudly thinking that he might listen to me. But after a while i hear the footsteps of him fading away which means he is gone. He left me here alone and he said that he loves me. What kind of love is this? I couldn't understand it, he's such a monster. After a while i fall asleep on the floor while crying.
Next morning, the sunlight beam through the window. I fluttered my eyes open and see my surrounding. I'm still in the basement. Suddenly i started to feel pain throughout my body maybe it's cause i slept on the floor. While i was trying to get up i heard the sound of door opened. I looked up and saw him standing at the door. He watched me and came forward in my direction. Me being scared of him started to backed up a little thinking he might hurt me again. He came and bend down on my level. He watched me carefully.
"How was your last night babygirl" he asked while smirking
I looked up at him and didn't answer him. He knows, he knows it very well that how my last night went. It was all dark in the room and i was scared to death. I wasn't able to sleep well. My body hurts. He knows everything but then too he's asking me that how was my last night? Fucking jerk!
"I asked you something baby. Answer me" he said
"F-fine" I stutter
"Really? I don't think so. It doesn't look like it went fine" he said while checking me up to down.
Oh god! What the hell is his problem. If he knows it then why he has to ask me.
Suddenly he grabbed my neck and pulled me closer to him. I hitched and fear started to build up inside me.
"Fucking give me answer Jennifer. And don't lie, you know i hate liars" he growled
"B-bad. I-it wa-s b-bad" I stuttered and the tears welled up in my eyes thinking about yesterday night.
"Hmm. Now i think you learned your lesson. So tell me will you ever going to repeat that mistake?" He asked
"N-noo. I won't, i-i p-promise" i stuttered while a tear slipped from my eyes.
"Good. And don't cry." He said and wiped away my tears from his thumb.
"Now let's get you something for eat. I know you haven't eat anything from yesterday" he said and helped me to get up. I got up and suddenly the pain shoot throughout my body which cause me moan in pain. He looked at me and probably got a hint of my situation. Then he bring his hand under my thigh and one on my waist and carried me in a bridal style. Then he carried me upstairs in the house and then to my room and placed me gently on my bed. He went to the closet and searched something for a while, then he came up with a t-shirt and shorts and placed them on my bed beside me.
"Go and take a shower. I'm going to make some breakfast for us" he said and left.
This boy confused me so much. He must have two personalities I'm telling you. Ughh. I got up and grabbed my clothes then went to the shower. After finishing it i came out then brushed my hair until i heard his voice.
"Come down baby, I'm done" he yelled from the downstairs.
I quickly wear my slippers and went down the stairs watching him placing the breakfast on the table. I went to the table then he looked at me and smiled. I smiled back.
"Sit down. Today i made your favourite pancakes with chocolate syrup" he said
I stare at the plate and my mouth is full of water. Suddenly my stomach growls. He looked up at me and chuckled.
"Someone is so hungry" he teased
"Hell yeah" i said and sat down on the chair and started to filling my mouth with these delicious pancakes. He watched me intensely which I ignored and chuckled a bit then started to eat his.
After a while I finished my plate and went to the kitchen to put that in a dishwasher. I came back and saw him cleaning the table. I coughed a bit and offered him to help he said no and told me to go to the living room he will come when he will finish this. I nodded and went to the living room. I was getting bored so I switch on the tv and started to watch my favourite Spongebob. I was so busy watching it and laughing my ass out until i heard his voice
"So you like that shit" he said while scrunching up his nose and sat next to me.
"Hey, dont say anything about Spongebob. This is the best show Ok?" I said while rolling my eyes
"Ooh yeah. Suree" he said and then snatch away the remote from my hand.
"Ayee, Hunter please don't change it. I wanna watch this" i whined
"But I don't wanna watch this" he mocked me and started to flip the channels.
"But i want to" i said and reached for his hand and tried to snatch it from his hand. He hide the remote under his bottom and smirked at me.
What the hell. Such a perv.
"Now take it" he said and smirked
"Pleaseeeee Hunter dont do that. Give it to me, it was my favourite pleaseee" i said
"Nooo wayy. I literally don't like that" he said
Then i started to again search the remote and he was chuckling in the process. I was being so into searching the remote that I didn't even realized i am sitting on his lap. I suddenly see myself and go red. I tried to get off of him but he grabbed my waist and keep me there.
"Let me go" i said
"Nopeee" he said popping the P
I pushed his chest and tried to get off which caused him to lay on the couch and me being on him. I tried to get up but he again grabbed my waist and pulled me further to his body.
"Ughhh! Hunter Morgon. Fucking let me go" i said
He watched me intensely
"I'm sorry for yesterday" he said out of the blue which caught my attention
"I shouldn't have locked you down there. I'm really sorry Jenny" he said slowly
His eyes shows guilt and pain. Is he really feeling guilty or again making me fool. I don't know what to say cause I'm literally so shocked I didn't expect this is coming.
"Umm..it's okay" I said while trying to get up but he keep his hands there.
"I love you, you know that right?" He said
Goshh!! What should i say now? I really don't know. And if he does then what kind of love is this? I literally don't understand it.
"Jenny, please answer. Don't be so quiet" he said
"Uhmm uhh... I actually.. um I don't know" i said and tore away my gaze from him.
"It's okay." He said lowly. His eyes showing hurt and his face go all saddened.
He let go of me and I quickly get on my place.
"I understand it. I know you must have been thinking that how can I claimed to be in love with you when I totally treat you like that" he said and looked in my direction
"But trust me Jenny. I really love you so much. It's just my temper who gets best on me and I couldn't control myself." He said and put his hand on my hand and give it squeeze which caused me to flinch.
"Don't be scared of me please. I'm not gonna hurt you." He said then stop a between his sentence and again said "i will try" and finished his sentence
"It's okay, Hunter" i said. I don't know why but I can't see someone sad because of me. No matter how much he hurts me but i just couldn't do that. In response I squeezed his hand as well. He looked up at me
"Really?? Are you sure?" His eyes goes bright
"Yess really" i smiled
After that he did something which i never expect. He hugged me and let me tell you one thing he hugged me so tight which knock off all my breath.
"Hunter, let me go I can't breath" I said while choking
"I loveee youu. I love you soo muchh babygirl" he hugged me more tighter than before
Ohh gosh!
"H-hunter. M-my b-brea-thing" i choked
Realization hits him and he quickly let me go
"Ohh I'm sorry" he said while scratching the back of his neck and blushed a little
"It's okay" i giggled
The rest of the day we spent while watching movies and eating snacks. At least today I didn't get anything bad from his side. He was being so nice with me all day long maybe cause he's feeling guilty for his last time behaviour that's why he's trying to making me feel better. But the next day I can't be sure that he's going to be like that because his moods change in a swift motion. You never know what and which thing could make him mad at you so I guess i have to be bit careful so that he won't get any reason to get mad at me or hurt me. And I'm hoping that one day I will escape from him cause I still wanna live my life of my own. I don't want him to keep me with him for the rest of his life, this is not possible. And I promise whenever i get a chance to set myself free from him i will.