the one with Mark's daily routine

Mark

I woke up kind of early. I had classes earlier than Lucas so I had to try my best not to wake him up. This seemingly easy task would be easy for normal roommates. But our beds were pushed together and my roommate is a stage 5 clinger. I'm not complaining though.

I somehow managed to get out of his grasp, without waking him up, and making it to my side of our dresser. I pulled out a grey shirt and that had red writing on it and a pair of black pants that had some paint splattered on it. My brother had bought them and decorated them and gave them to me as a present.

I changed and then put my some socks on. I walked to the bathroom and contemplated weather or not to wear contacts today.

"Fuck it."

I put them in, ran my hands through my hair, and walked out of the bathroom. I grabbed one of Lucas's hoodies, since mine were all dirty. I then walked over to the bed and sat down,

"Lucas~"

I shook him lightly and he opened his eyes groggily. I had to wake him up so he wouldn't be late to his class in two hours,

"Hmm?"

"I'm leaving. Are you going to be able to get up? You have class in two hours."

He nodded and sat up,

"Yeah I can... but can you call me to make sure?"

I nodded,

"I will if I can. Okay I gotta go."

He hugged me and I hugged him back. When I tried to pull back he said,

"Wait!"

A few seconds passed and then he let go,

"You can go now."

I got up and ruffled his hair,

"Meet me for lunch, yeah?"

He nodded and then laid back down,

"Cute."

I muttered before walking over to the door. I slide my shoes on and grabbed my backpack and walked out of the door.

I closed it quietly behind me and headed to my class.

My first class was literature. It was rather boring, but I had to take it. I walked into the class, I was a little bit early. There weren't many students in here since the class was at 7 am.

I noticed Hongjoong was over in the corner on his phone, so I walked over to him and sat next to him,

"Hey Joong."

He put his phone down and smiled,

"Hi Mark! How are you?"

"I'm good. How are you?"

"I'm great! Are you going to your studio later?"

I nodded,

"I might come hang out with you or something. I'm already done with my project."

"Oh wow, already?"

He nodded,

"I spent an entire week in my studio to do so."

I nodded,

"Fun. I have a few beats done, but I need my friends to come in and record their lines."

He smiled,

"I bet they'll be good."

"They're very good actually. It surprised me."

He laughed and then went to say something, but then our teacher came in and we had to shut up.