before we begin

hello, it's me, the author. i'm just going to tell you the readers a little about this story before i actually start uploading~

this is a lumark story, so Yukhei and Mark but there are side ships.
the side ships are:

johnyong: johnny and Taeyong

kunten: kun and ten

dojae: doyoung and jaehyun

renhyuck: renjun and haechan

nomin: jeno and jaemin

jungil... taewoo? idk the ship name: jungwoo and taeil

yuwin: yuta and winwin

there are also a lot of Eric Nam references later on and he'll make an appearance in the story.

Taeyong is Mark's older brother in this story by the way and I changed some of the members ages in this story.

there will be a few sections of social media updates that are related to the story but mainly just for comedy purposes so hopefully you enjoy those.

also I'm really sorry if the first bit of the story's timeline is wack, but just bare with me here.

also if you see words like this the person is speaking cantonese. if you see words like this the person is speaking korean. and finally if you see words like this that means the person is speaking mandarin. but also at the beginning of the chapters the letters in bold tell you who's p.o.v it's in.

also i'm going to put trigger warnings if a chapter may have something triggering in it.

thank you to anyone taking the time to read this and I hope you enjoy :D