the one with the start of summer

Mark

I was walking to my old studio to get all my things out of it. None of us used these studios anymore because after sophomore year, they want you to be out of them. I had moved out of it a while ago, so I was really just getting my pictures and my LED light I had spent so much money on. I had everything else's out already.

I unlocked my studio and walked in. They had painted over the dark blue I had painted it so the new students could do what ever they wanted. It made me kind of sad, now that I was officially moving out. I didn't have this much sentiment when we moved out of the dorm... But if I'm being honest before Xuxi moved in, I spent most of my time here.

I walked around my small studio thinking about the past two years I had spent in here. I looked down where a dent in the wall used to be, they had tried to patch it up. I laughed a little and squatted down, touching the spot. The dent was from Johnny. He had been drunk and was trying to do a back flip and ended up kicking the wall. Yeah that was the last time I let drunk Jaehyun and Johnny into my studio. To be fair I was drunk too, but they were more of a mess than me.

Taeyong had been out of town for the weekend and Johnny had been lonely so he invited Jaehyun and I out to a bar. It was an odd night.

I stood up and then walked over to the desk. I had taken my chair out of here since I had paid for it, but my pictures were still in here. I had added a few more since the last time so it was getting a little crowded. Good thing my new desk was bigger.

I carefully placed them in my backpack, looking at them and smiling as I did so. Once all of them were packed up, I looked up at the ceiling.

"Okay... how am I going to get those down..."

I had had Johnny and Jaehyun help me put them up there since they're so much taller than me. But I don't know how I'm going to get them down.

"Oh my Jesus."

I started tapping my foot and then went to go look for someone. I opened the door and saw exactly who I was looking for,

"Matthew!"

He froze and looked at me,

"What did I do?"

"Nothing! I need your help."

I motioned my hand for him to come in and he did. I pointed up at the lights and said,

"Can you get those down for me? I'm too short."

"Oh sure!"

He walked over to the corner and started peeling them off. Once he had gotten all of them off he rolled them up and handed them to me,

"Here you go!"

"Thank you so much!"

I put them in my backpack and he ruffled my hair,

"Well I have to go help Hongjoong now. He's shorter than you and is trying to get his lights down as well."

We laughed and he walked out of my studio. The my phone buzzed. I was getting a call. I pulled it out and it was a face time from Lucas. I answered it and said,

"Hello?"

"Hey! Where are you?"

His face was barely in frame, all I could see was from his nose up,

"I'm in my old studio. I'm about to leave! Where are you?"

I said laughing lightly as I zipped up my backpack. He had dropped me off so he was probably here to pick me up,