Four

Sabrina POV

"Stop looking at me" I groaned glaring at Corey who couldn't stop staring at me. Ceci was sitting in front of him and Amir was right in front of me.

"I thought it would have faded by now" Ceci lets out curiously as she looks over my neck.

Walking into school was...interesting. I felt so uncomfortable with everyone's eyes on me. They all watched me as I walked down the hall to my class. It took so much inside of me not to run off and hide somewhere. But even if I really wanted to I couldn't both of my sisters walked me to my class and dropped me off. I feel like that only made people stare more.

Everyone knew my family in this school. News traveled fast especially about us. Especially about my sisters. I wouldn't say they were the most popular but they were definitely one of the most powerful in the school. With our family having money and alpha blood running strong. You would think people would forget about me but they never did. I've always had people come up to me ever since I was younger because of them. People ask some...really gross and disgusting questions.

"It still looks the same when I saw you four days ago" Amir said reaching his hand out to touch my neck but I moved back away from his hand.

"Don't" I breath out.

"Why? Are you afraid your sisters are gonna find out" I roll my eyes at Corey sighing frustratedly.

"I'm not afraid of my sisters Corey" I say annoyed.

"Really? Because I am they terrify me" he lets out I could see Ceci glaring at him out of the corner of my eyes.

"Does it hurt?" She asks making She shake my head no. It was kinda sore the first days if I'm being honest but it's not anymore. It'll go away soon.

"It'll probably take awhile to go away...have you talked to them at all since you overheard...." Amir asks making me shake my head no.

"No I haven't...they took me to school but didn't really say much" I let out running my fingers through my hair. I felt bad...I wanted them to talk to me and a part of me felt like maybe they were mad at me. That I got them in trouble or something so they weren't talking to me. "I hope it's not my fault" I mumble to myself but I knew they could hear me with the look they all gave me.

"Attention class!" The teacher let out making everyone go quiet and face the front. "Today we're gonna do something can everyone stand up for me" the noises of chairs being pushed back as everyone stood up in the room. "Omegas come up here betas and alphas go into groups"

Ceci grabbed my hand as us and some other people walked to the front well the rest of the class moved into there groups.

"Society has put us into these groups depending on how we are and how we act" she starts walking into the middle of the room. "Alphas being at the top" she says motioning to the group "betas being a more natural state not really meaning anything kinda a middle ground" she lets out "and omegas being at the bottom. Why do you think it's like that?" She asks.

"Well....Alphas are just more powerful" someone says making her laugh a little.

"Maybe...but just because your an alpha doesn't mean your powerful. Being an omega beta or an alpha doesn't define you as anything. You guys do have to deal with things eternal instinct that we've had since forever. Some people think those define us but they don't. Some people think that alphas are meant to rule the world and omegas are just meant to be slaves to the higher power and used. I'm assigning you into groups. And no you can not pick them" she says making the entire class groan.

"You can't pick your partners because it's going to be three people one alpha one omega and one beta. I want you to all ALL right a report and really look into this. About what people think and assume. Alright everyone go back....except Sabrina stay here" she says making me gulp as everyone goes back and I go to her desk.