Six

Sabrina POV

"So wait!" Amir lets out "your just gonna be in the talent show? Just like that?" He asks confused and a little dumbfounded making me shrug.

"I guess" I mumble pulling the jacket tighter around me.

"What happened? How did your dad do that?" Ceci asks curiously. We were walking around outside for gym talking about the news I got last night.

I was gonna be in the talent show. They really did it. I couldn't believe it I was so happy but scared. I was an omega I wasn't supposed to be there.

"M-My dad said he'd sue the school for what happened with the girl and Peyton" I let out making them all look at the boy who was across the field playing baseball or something.

"Wow would be really sue the school?" Corey asks making me give him a look because we all knew my dad would never back down on his word. If he said he would do something he would do it.

"People will probably be upset...." Ceci let out trailing off making me gulp nodding a little. People would be upset I knew that. But it would be ok everything was gonna be more fine.

"So how are you and your sisters?" Amir asks a little hesitantly.

"Good they apologized" I say causing the three to stop making me stop looking t them.

"What seriously?" Corey asks shocked.

"Ya....t-they said what they did was wrong and that they were being to possessive" I let out making them all nod. I could feel Ceci take my hand making me smile at the other girl.

"So there gonna let you do what you want?" She asks.

"Well...I-I have to have them approve of who I'm with and I c-can't be with any Alphas which I'm on with" I say making them all give me a suspiece look that I just roll my eyes at.

"So they basically just made your leash longer...." Ceci said trailing off.

"What no they-" I'm cut off.

"There still controlling you sabrina" Amir says sighing shaking his head "they probably don't want you with an alpha because they want you closer to them" I frown at his words.

"No they gave me a choice I chose to say yes" I say a little annoyed at him "I could have said no but I didn't because I'm ok with that"

"Why? Why are you ok with that Sabrina? Do you...think they'll do something?" Corey asks whispering the lays part making me pull my hand away from Ceci.

"No! Why does everyone keep asking me that!" I yell causing a couple people to look our way. "I'm done with this" I let out turning around to start walking away but my wrist was grabbed making me turn flatting.

"Sabrina we just want you to be safe and your sisters have already hurt you before and punished you for something that wasn't even your fault" Corey let out holding onto my wrist a little tighter when I tried pulling it away.

"Alphas are-"

"They are not just alphas! They are my sisters and would never hurt me not let me go!" I yell making there eyes widen and the older boy let go of my arm. I turn around quickly and start walking away from them not caring that I was technically alone and could get in trouble.

"Hey Sabrina Wait up!" I hear making me turn around and see Sofia running after me making me slow down. "What are you doing away from your friends? Is everything ok?" She asks a soft tone to her voice.

"Ya just got in a small fight" I mumble to myself looking down as we walk.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I glance at her for a second before looking down again humming a little.