Thirteen

Sabrina POV

"How long are you staying here for?" Missy asks. Last night Cayla picked me up. I don't know how long I cried for because I was just so frustrated with everything.

"I-I have to go home s-soon" I let out hearing the girl hum. "My-my family h-has been blowing up my p-phone" I add feeling her fingers run through my hair.

"Are you scared to go home?" She asks me and...I was. I honestly was scared to go home I didn't know what to expect. I just nodded my head turning more into the girl to inhale her scent. "Rowan said after you left everything was mostly cleared up"

"But-But I s-still...did t-things" I say my voice muffled. I could hear her sigh her fingers stopping running through my hair making me let out a small whine. She chuckles a little starting to do it again.

"you can't stay here forever honey" I groan at her words. Why couldn't I? Cayla wouldn't care if I stayed here. I could just drop out of school and live here forever.

"Your friends right you have to leave at some point Sabrina" I look up hearing Caylas voice seeing her walking from her bedroom to the living room. "You need to talk to them"

I bite my lip closing my eyes. I know I needed to but I didn't want to. What if dad found out he would be so mad at me for what I have done. I didn't listen I wasn't good I did things I shouldn't have done.

"Hey" missy let out making me look at her. Her hand softly coming up and cupping my cheek to wipe my tears away. "I promise you nothing will go wrong and if something does I'll kill them. And you know I definitely would" I smile a little blushing when she leans forward kissing my forehead.

"Aww that was cute but I'd fuck them up if they hurt you" Cayla let out making me laugh a little. "Anyway though....come on so I can drop you off. It won't be bad" I glanced at missy a little scared but got up knowing I had to. It would be ok. Everything would be alright. Right?

~

Cayla dropped missy off at her house then me. She had to leave for work so sadly she couldn't go up with me and I was left standing in my driveway staring up at my house.

I was beyond scared. My sisters knew now of what I've done. They probably will never let me see the group again. They probably won't even sit with the group anymore or talk to them.

I took a deep breath trying to calm down starting to walk forward. I was surprised I wasn't purring but I had an urge o make a nest on my bed again.

I walked up to my door opening it slowly and quietly. My sisters were probably still home but most likely my parents were gone at work. I haven't answered any of my sisters calls or texts. I ended up just turning my phone off.

The house was quiet I could hear goodwind paws before he appeared in front of me making me smile. I bent down petting him a little before continuing upstairs. I went as fast as I could sighing in relief when I reached my room closing the door.

I instantly walked to my closet knowing there things would be in there. I grabbed all the items going to my bed and putting them where I wanted them before laying down.

I inhaled into the items pressing my face into a hoodie before sighing. I just wanted to sleep and hope I wouldn't have to deal with them. I knew I would and I was afraid to. I just hope it would go well.

~

My sisters didn't speak to me as I left this morning. I texted missy asking if she could pick me up and she thankfully could. But they wouldn't talk to me. I knew they would be upset but ignoring me I didn't think they would do that.