Twelve

Sabrina POV

"Are you sure you have to go?" Amir asks me as we're driving to joey's house. I needed to go. I had to make sure nothing was seriously wrong.

"Ya...." I say tailing off looking out the window. It was already dark outside I wish there was stars in the sky but there really wasn't any around here.

"So...you really did it in the library" he says making my face turn red.

"Ya...she was upset because at her party I um...had sex with someone in her basement" I let out embarrassed covering my face. "I know I sound like a mess."

"You sound like a mess but your getting some like damn brina how" u laugh at his response shrugging.

"People just come to me" I mumble rubbing my face with my hands.

"And then you come on them"

"Amir!" I yell my voice cracking him making us both laugh.

"What it's true!" He yells back causing me to roll my eyes. I sigh seeing us pull up to joeys house. The lights were on inside and a couple cars were already parked here. I wasn't the first one here. "You'll be ok?" He questions making me hum.

"Y-ya I'll be fine don't worry. Talk tomorrow hopefully" I say looking at him smiling. I lean over hugging him tightly.

"Love you brina I hope everything works out" I nod hoping it did to but I knew it probably wouldn't.

I left his car and started to walk towards joeys front door. My sisters weren't here yet which was good. But from the cars in the driveway it seemed like everyone else was here. I knock on the door not wanting to just walk in that being to weird.

"Sabrina" Joey let out a soft smile in her face as she looked at me. "I didn't think you'd come" she mumbles making me shrug.

"H-had to" I let out walking past her and into her house. I turned towards the living room where the voices were coming from. Everyone was sat around the coffee table a board game on top of it.

"Oh sabrina! Come sit I needa good luck charm!" Amandla lets out.

"What no she's ours!" Dove yells back. I could feel a hand press into my back making me look over at joey.

"They've already started drinking so sorry if they say something stupid" she says walking past me sitting down next to Peyton who was laying on the couch eating popcorn.

"Your gonna die" he says right as Sofia rolls.

"God dammit Peyton!" She yells annoyed.

I wasn't really sure where to go. My eyes traveled to Rowan who was sitting in one of the seats by herself. Her eyes connected with mine and she smiled softly st me. I hope she wasn't mad at me for hearing dove kissed me. I walked over smiling t her.

"All alone?" I question making her nod shrugging taking a sip of her drink.

"Everyone seems to know there role here...what's yours?" She questions. What was my role? I was just the omega in the group really. The one people wtached and now a new development was kiss sometimes.

"I-I don't know..." I say instead. "Can I?" I let out festering to her. She smiles nodding patting her lap for me to sit down. It was weird a small awkward feel but her heads already been....so I don't think it matters if I sit on her lap or not. No one was paying attention to us.

"You've been ok?" She asks softly brushing my hair behind my ear.

"Fine...t-today's been interesting" I mumble my eyes glancing at the door before back at Rowan's face.