Fourteen

Cloud POV

Missy looked around the room frowning when sabrina didn't show. She was worried after sabrina left the cafeteria crying. She tried texting her but her message didn't send. She tried to call but it would just go straight to voicemail.

"Hey have you talked to Sabrina?" She asks corey as him and Ceci enter the room.

"No why?" He asks sitting down.

"She won't answer her phone" She let out worried. She pulled her phone out again going to the girls contact and staring at it. It was like she was waiting for the three dots to appear with a bubble. A message that says "I'm ok don't worry" but nothing ever appeared.

"Hey mutt squad" Missy looked up at the voice frowning dove Cameron walking in followed by Sofia Carson.

"Your not in this class" She let out crossing her arms against her chest.

"We're looking for sabrina. Sorry doves a little riled up" Sofia said softly linking her arm with her girlfriends.

"She's not here she won't answer me. Do you know where she could be?" Missy asks hopefully sitting up.

"She's not at school" Dove let out worried looking over at Sofia.

"Who do you think she went with" Sofia whispered so only dove could hear it.

"Well if it wasn't the mutt gang then I don't know" Dove groaned her head snapping back to the three. "You three idiots listen if you get any text or call from sabrina please tell us."

"Why? What are you gonna do to her?" Corey asks. He wondered if they were going to hurt her or were mad at her.

"If we find out anything we're definitely not telling you" Ceci speaks up. Dove clenched her fists at that taking a deep breath.

"Look" She lets out lowly trying to stay calm. "Sabrina could be in trouble so if you just...if she talks to you please" she opens her eyes "please tell us"

"Ok" missy let out. She could tell how much dove cared about her. How much she meant that. Missy didn't want sabrina getting hurt and she doesn't think Dove would hurt her or Sofia.

"Good" Dove let out the duo turned around walking out of the class leaving the three.

"Ok what do you think happened?" Ceci asks instantly once they leave.

"Well obviously she went with them yesterday" Corey says missy nodded in agreement watching the door.

"Did you hear what she whispered?" She asks the two. They shook there head and missy gulped. "Sofia said who do you think she went with. Which means sabrina left there house and went with someone"

"Someone she was scared of..." Corey trailed off looking up at his girlfriend who had the same worried look in her eyes.

"Her sisters" Ceci mumbled. But it could have been someone else. Missy has talked to sabrina about her sisters before and even though Missy was afraid of them. And afraid they'd hurt the younger girl she doesn't think Sabrina's scared of them. I mean maybe a small bit but not to a large extent.

But...her sisters did mark up her neck when she made out with someone. So if they found out she slept with multiple people what would they do...Missy almost gagged at the though. Her eyes filling up with tears hoping it wasn't the case.

"I'm going to talk to them during lunch" She let out confidently. She looks at the two next to her who looked unsure. "And if I find out they hurt her in anyway...there fucking dead"