Ten

This is the most cringiest thing I've written and I'm so sorry

Sabrina POV

Dove was pissed I knew that. I haven't talked to her in a coup days eating lunch has been awkward. Joey was still upset with my sisters Rowan always gave me this nervous but also I want you look and dove just wanted to murder me well Sofia and Peyton looked confused as ever.

Rumor has speed pretty fast I was at the party. My sisters thankfully didn't believe them. They still thought I stayed at cecis the entire night. The guy who talked to me at the party I don't think remembers what he said. Even if he did he'd never say it out loud it wouldn't end well for him.

"I-I have to talk to her?" I question making the group of my friends give me a look.

"At some point...." Ceci says trailing off. We were sat outside having a free period thankfully. I never told them about what happened with Rowan or that I did something with someone. They didn't understand fully why dove was mad at me (and I didn't want them to) but that just means they'd make me talk to the girl.

"We can go with you if you want" Amir says making me smile at him but shaking my head. I couldn't have them come with me or they would know. I needed to go by myself and talk to Dove (who'd most likely be with Sofia)

"Can you g-guys just walk me to the library" I say knowing that's were the two would be at this time. Sofia would be studying and trying to get dove to get something done.

"Ya we can" Corey says smiling softly getting up. I take his hand that he held out for me pulling myself up off the ground.

"It won't be bad sabrina you'll be ok" ceci says reassuringly making me nod.

I was kinda scared (Was really scared) I didn't know what was gonna happen. Or how Sofia would react. Dove could decide she wants to tell my sisters and what if she tries to get out of me who it was.

It didn't take that long for us to reach the library. We stood outside the closed doors I was to afraid to walk in. I knew I had to go alone and o had a straight view to there table from here.

"You can do it" Amir whispers Corey letting go of my hand opening the door for me.

"Go in" ceci lets out pushing me in the door closing behind me. I glared at them through the little window on the door seeing them motioning me to go forward.

"Is there something I can help you with?" I hear making me turn to the Librarians desk.

"Oh u-uh no thank you I-I'm just meeting with friends" I say making her nod her head looking back down at whatever she was doing.

I looked towards there table again and froze a little when I saw her looking at me. Her eyes having this cold look at them. I took a deep breath walking forward (looking down)

"you finally wanna talk" She lets out as I stop infront of her. I hear her fingers tap slowly against the table as I look up very slowly.

"I-I'm sorry" my voice was so quiet that if we weren't in such a quiet place she wouldn't be able to hear me.

"Your sorry?" She lets out laughing raising an eyebrow at me. She stood up at her full height being a couple inches taller than me.

"Dove be-" Sofia starts but the glare that dove sent to her made her shut up instantly. Dove looked back at me bringing her hand up to my face. Her fingers trailing across my jaw for a second before she grabs it holding me in place a soft whimper leaving me.

"Your sorry" her voice was a deep growl her green eyes glaring into mine. "You know...my house has security cameras" her voice purred. No no no she could have seen who I was with. She knows. Doves eyes glance to Sofia who was watching us closely. "Can you get everyone out of here please" She asks softly to softly that it made it scary.