Chapter 11: Good Chemistry

Frank feels thankful that after all this time, Simon still cares for him despite he already have Ling especially that he is the first to Ling --- kissing and sexual thing. But to him, it doesn't matter anymore this time, as long as he could win Ling's heart and bring her towards him again.

It is a gloomy morning, with the surroundings filled with fresh air. Frank is thankful that he finds the forest around. He instead go towards the forest to look for the hot spring where he could take a bath.

Then he was able to find it. He swims there, feeling the warm water while having a deep breath and fill the freshness of air as it gentle rubs in his face. When he is about to finish, he looks at the tall trees around, then in one tree with bench below, surprisingly, he saw Ling sleeping, still wearing her brown outfit.

Frank hurriedly fix himself especially now that he feels fresh, shave his hair along his face, combs his hair and wears a new brown outfit. Then he go towards the tree where Ling still falls asleep.

Frank gets excited to let Ling see his good looks especially that he freshens up. This is his first time to feel something like this, of being excited to have the girl gets impressed and he wishes that Ling gets impressed by him.

Frank sit in a folding leg position and stare at Ling's face. He stares her a lot when he finds himself get fascinated by her glowing face when sleeping. He cannot believe he can fall in love with this woman who is not aggressive towards him.

He never stopped staring at her, until he feels the urge to kiss her while in her sleep, same with what he did to her for the first time, which is not known to Ling.

Then he slowly approach his lips towards her, when Ling feels a deep breath along her face which makes her wake up.

Then Ling gets shocked when she saw a face near to her that they will almost kissed, till she recognize it is Frank with a glowing face. She finds Frank has a mesmerizing look that she gets tempted to stare him more, now that their eyes meet.

Frank then kissed her so softly and gently, as Ling's heart beats faster. Then she finds herself responding to his kiss, to send to him that she likes him a lot and that she gets more attracted to him. To her, this is her first kiss.... to Frank.

Then the reality strikes in Ling, then she stopped kissing and stood up, and seated. "Sorry Frank, I already have Simon."

"It's alright Ling." Frank assured her that he still do want Ling, despite Simon already gives way to him.

"I will just take a bath Frank, please don't look at me." Ling pleased him.

"Ok I will not." Frank calmly said.

Ling went to the hotspring, facing the hotspring, undress herself, and soak herself in the water.

Frank disobeyed her, instead, he looks at her undress and he gets fascinated by her body, so sexy. But he shifted his mind when he realize he should be a good man. While still looking at her, he feels delighted that she responded to his kiss, that her eyes tell him that she finds him attractive.

Ling, while taking a bath, holds her lips as she imagine Frank kissing her for the first time. She feels like heaven as she finds herself a lucky girl having him kissed her, especially now that she see Frank in his glowing face, which she finds herself get more attracted towards him, more than his attractive smile.

But Ling realizes she already have Simon in her life, that she cannot love Frank anymore.

Ling then finish taking a bath, still wearing her outfit and fix herself and went out, leaving Frank alone.

When she went out, Peter and his team approached Frank sitting. Peter then teases him

"I saw you Frank kissing her in her sleep again! Hahaha, you're really such a wise man dude!"

Frank just smiled, when Peter noticed something in him.

"You looked good! You looked good! What a pleasant surprise, I guess the reason why."

Frank then smiled again and said "it is indeed a good thing to look good Peter!"

"Ok Frank, keep in love! Hahaha." Peter said then they went out. Frank then followed them too.

At the headquarters, Frank and Simon talks about the plan to fight in the next kingdom --- Kingdom of Jingnan. This time, Frank will take the lead together with Ling.

Then they prepared themselves as they are about to depart, when Ling appeared from her room, wearing herself a black tiny skirt suit wrapped with hanfu-styled black top dress. Frank then looks at her so attractive, then he recalls it is the dress he intends to have her wore that leads her to hate him. Frank finds her legs so revealing that he wishes to taste it. But he realizes he should be a good man. He just show his gaze towards Ling which at this time, she loosens her hair so black and shiny.

This time Simon is seated in his horse, then Peter hurriedly climbs at the horse of Simon, at Simon's back.

Ling looks at Simon, with Peter already behind him, when Peter said "Sorry Ling, I need to sit behind Simon as I get injured. You may take a ride with Frank instead."

Ling still looks at Simon, when Simon said "Go ahead to Frank Ling, it's fine with me." Then Simon smiled.

Ling then saw most of them smiling, also Frank.

Ling feels ashame as they all look at her and Frank, when Frank offered his hand to her to escort her to ride the horse. Then Frank also seated at the back of Ling. Then Frank smells her hair.

Then they commence the departure.

While riding at the horse in front of Frank, Ling feels his breath so deeply that he gets nervous with her and wanting to do some sexual thing. But to Frank, he finds her so attractive that he wanted to embrace her and to touch her legs. To him, she is really seductive in her outfit which Frank wanting her to wear it the first time. Frank cannot control himself but instead he whispered in her right ear "You looked so gorgeous My Lady. I like it! Thanks for wearing it for me."

"Ooppssss! It's not for you Frank! Excuse me!" Ling denially said, her face gets blushed.

"Ok fine. Am just happy seeing you glow My Lady."

"Why you call me with that name Frank?"

"Because I wish you to be My Lady Ling, even just in my heart."

He gets tempted to touch her leg and pretended to touch his feet but accidentally touch it. He was indeed able to touch her leg so smooth, Ling did not react, then he rested on there, feeling it with a great happiness he was able to make it. To his surprise, Ling did not get mad at him.

To Ling, she feels the warm from Frank's hand touching her leg as she feel delighted about it, wanting him to steady his hand there, as long as he do not go beyond that.

Until they arrive at the next kingdom.