Chapter 17: Going Back

The medication team then have sent Frank inside a room to ger rested when Ling asked them to get inside.

She seated beside Frank who is still lying sleeping and waited Frank to wake up until she gets sleep beside Frank in sitting position. Then hours later, Frank wakes up. Then Ling also wakes up.

"Frank, I am glad that you wake up. Are you fine now?" Ling gets so worried.

"Yes, though the wound still aching."

"Frank I already told my father about us. Once you get healed, we will go back to my community to finally say goodbye to them."

"Ling, I did something wrong towards them and I am feeling sorry for that."

"Don't worry Frank, they will forgive you by loving me."

Frank then hold her face, assuring her.

Weeks later, Ling and Frank together with the soldiers of the Emperor, went back to the community to finally bid goodbye, bringing them food to donate to the community and goodies for children.

When the rides is approaching the community, the people there gets ready to shield themselves through a long knife as they get themselves ready for a battle.

Then Frank went out first from the ride. The leader whispered to the people that when he raises his weapon they will commence the fight.

Then followed by Ling, who now dressed herself in decent brown swordsmans outfit. Then the people gets amazed as Frank holds Ling's hand so gently, seemingly like they are noble.

The people gets down their weapon as Frank and Ling walks at the road with rice fields in between as they headed towards the house of Ling, when somebody from the people hurriedly run towards the house of Ling, and have her parents get outside.

"Ling!" Her foster mother shouted, while her foster Father and her siblings are there beside her.

"Mama!" Ling run towards her and hug her so tightly.

"Mama, I am sorry it takes too long for me to get back. As promised, I am here now."

"Why he is here Ling?" Her foster Father asked her.

The Emperor suddenly approached them, tapped Frank's shoulder and said "It's a long story but they developed feelings for each other and now they will finally together."

"Thank you for saying that my majesty." Her foster Father then said while they are all having a kneel position when they saw the Emperor as a sign of respect.

"By the way, I would like to say thank you for taking care of my daughter Ling for the past years. I was not able to search for her because I thought she already dead, but thank you for loving her as your real daughter." The Emperor expresses his gratitude.

"It's our pleasure to accept that gratitude your majesty." Ling's foster Father said

"Me, too, am humbly say I am sorry for the disaster I have caused you here, and for taking your daughter away from you." Frank then said feeling sorry.

"To you Frank? I never thought my daughter will love you too. But anyway, because of that, Ling finally finds her real Father." Her foster Father finally throws his hug towards Frank, assuring him he is welcome to the family.

"Thank you, thank you." Frank then said.

"Am glad that you follow us my Father." Ling then said.

"It's my pleasure to finally thank them Ling." The Emperor said.

Then Ling's foster parents invited them to get inside the house to take some coffee.

Ling's mother invited her outside the house and talk to her at the bench.

"Ling, what really happened? After all, you ended yourself falling with that sh*tty guy."

"Mama, he's once that kind of guy, but he has the good side of him."

"For God's sake Ling, I saw him as a maniac guy at first, and am getting worried of you being raped by him. Did he raped you?" Her foster mother convey as she gets worried about Ling.

"It's a personal thing mom." Ling then politely said, cannot say directly that Frank already get her at her permission.

"Personal thing? Oh my God Ling! You give in towards him? Cannot believe that as I see you a tough girl my dear daughter." Her mother gets worried even more.

Ling then nods.

Her mother then said calmly, assuring her it's alright. "Anyway, he is a good-looking guy and I see that kind of chemistry in both of you as he holds your hand while walking at the road towards us."

"Thank you Mama!" Ling then hugs her mother so tightly.

Then they finally bid goodbye and Ling promised to them that she will visit them as frequently as she can.