Chapter 12: The Greatest Mission

(Kingdom of Jingnan)

They arrived at the Jingnan and do the usual setup of their headquarters. Their headquarters is a bit far from the Kingdom of Jingnan.

Frank leads the plan again, this time, with Ling, Simon and the batallion.

Frank tells them that this season is their festival, it is expected that there are a lot of people around which they can hardly to fight. And Frank is unsure where the king and queen at those times.

Then they commence the battle.

The entrance kingdom is open, Ling and Frank pretended to be the resident there to get inside, while Simon and the troops are hiding along the trees and grasses outside, waiting for the right timing to get inside. They cannot pretend as they are not Chinese.

As Ling and Frank get inside, Frank halfly hides his face so that he will got get caught of not being a Chinese. Ling pretends that she wear a costume for the festival. Then they were able to get inside the kingdom.

Then they go towards upstairs where the king and queen could possibly located. But the bedroom together with the rooms nearby are so quiet that there are no people around. Then Ling heard a commotion at the ground floor, seemingly they will commence the parade.

Frank then said "Ling, I thing we need to get a costume and pretend that we are part of the parade or we as audience.

Then they went inside the wardrobe and fix themselves, their outfit is covered with hanfu, then they hurriedly go to downstairs.

As they run along the hallway, a soldier going towards their direction, then Frank hurriedly grab Ling and pretended to see the horizon outside, this time, Frank touches her waist, then her shoulder. Ling gets surprise by his gesture but she just let him do.

Then they resume their walk towards the door where a lot of people around the chariots, seemingly commencing the parade. Then they see the king and queen inside the chariot then the parade begins. Then one escort approaches them and tell them to hurriedly get inside the chariot as the parade already started. They took the opportunity of pretending they really are part of the parade. Frank hides his face using the chinese hat so that he will got be caught not a Chinese.

Then they waive their hands as they see the audience around, until Frank saw one soldier is about to notice him. Then he whispered to Ling he need to kiss her. Ling then understood then Frank hurriedly kissed her so gently. It was indeed a long gentle kiss which he is thankful to Ling that she allows him doing it. He seize this moment to finally have a long kiss with her before the time comes she will then choose to go back to Simon.

To Ling, apart from the mission, she let him kiss her as she discern if to finally give in to Frank or will go back to Simon. But to her heart, she still Frank so much that only if she could give in to him without being afraid of losing him one day. She still find Frank so unstable sexually.

Then the parade already arrives at the main destination. Then they stopped kissing and wave again their hands as they look for the king and queen going outside the chariot. Then they followed them.

The king and queen is surrounded by soldiers, each holding their spear.

At the hallway, they remove their hanfu and commence with the combat with the soldiers. Then Ling headed towards the king and queen, which they also show their swords.

This time Ling is at the center surrounded by the king and queen while Frank still fight with the soldiers. Then Ling show her speed and stunts and kickboxing to fight both of them. She was able to have the queen gets wounded at the arm while she fights with the king. The king is too strong that she finds hard to fight. She finds the window surrounded  by grills, giving her the idea of using the rope with an anchor. She climbs at the wall and hang the anchor, as she jumps towards the king, this time unarmed, then headed her rope towards king's kneck and turning the rope around and hang it again at the window grills, left the king in a suicide position.

Then the queen takes her revenge as she throws her with a knife, but unfortunately, Ling quickly avoids it.  The queen fights to her with a sword and was able to throw Ling away, but still Ling manages to slide her in a kneel position, with her one foot touches the floor. Frank from afar fighting with the soldiers, saw her in that position, finds her too sexy.

Soldiers then go towards the queen to rescue her and fights with Ling. Then Frank rescues Ling and fights with the queen. Ling quickly kills the soldiers as she gets a spear and her at the center makes a spin turn and throws the spear at each soldier's face. Then Ling go towards Frank and the two of them fight with the queen.

To Ling's surprise, the queen makes a climb to the wall and is about to jump towards Frank when Ling hurriedly asked Frank for her to climb from Frank's back going up. Then Ling climbs Frank's back, and going up to clash the queen with a sword. Then they both fight with a sword. The queen is too sword that Ling lies herself at the floor then the queen hurriedly go towards her to throw her a sword, when Frank hindered her and fights himself with the queen. This time, to Ling's surprise, Frank gets better of making a kick and stunt, until he was able to kill the queen with a sword.

Frank then assisted Ling to get up. Ling then said "Thank you Frank for saving me!" Then she throw Frank with her warm embrace.

Frank then finds fulfillment of saving her, responding her with an embrace and said "It's my pleasure to help you My Lady!" Then he kissed her forehead.

To Frank, the greatest mission that he achieved to this time is to save Ling.

Then they went out from the kingdom and travelled back to their headquarters together with Simon and the batallion.

At the headquarters, Frank, Simon and the batallion plan on how to invade the seventh and last Kingdom --- Kingdom of Tang. It is the largest Kingdom in China and it is hard for them to defeat especially the king who is too skillful to combat, and that he has a lot of soldiers.

They rehearse themselves on how to combat and make proper plan on how to lose them. Frank said that he have to lead together with Ling.

Frank also asked Ling to do practice with him. As part of practice, they make a fight. Frank always wins this time and have asked what happened to Ling. Ling did not answer, but instead pushes herself to fight her best, but actually she seemed uncomfortable with her outfit and decided instead to wear brown, her usual outfit. She change herself and make a combat with Frank this time. Then she was able to win the fight, which Frank wants her to be, as, not-known-to-everyone, his greatest mission before he commence with the battle is to have Ling kill his father who is the king of Tang. When he recalls the instruction from the queen, he feels guilty especially now that he loves Ling and that Simon gives way for him, that even Simon did not know his greatest mission.

Then they stopped practice and prepare themselves for the supper.

After supper, Ling did not anymore see Simon. Instead, Frank takes his advances and approach Ling while Ling seated at the bench.

"Ling, whatever happens at the last kingdom, I am very very sorry."

"What do you mean Frank?"

"I cannot tell you on this by now, but whatever it is, I will accept whatever happens."

"Are you saying you will leave us do the fight by ourselves?"

"I will think of that Ling. I am very sorry."

Ling did not anymore respond to him as she gets confused and will not want to argue with him anymore. Then Frank went out.

The next day, they travelled towards kingdom of Tang, and they finally arrived.