Chapter 4: Battle that Never Ends

(Kingdom of Wu)

They finally arrived at their first destination. Ling gets tired as she still not yet recovered emotionally from Frank getting her out of her family and the fear of having Frank about to sexually abuse her. She gets paranoid everytime she thinks about it, especially that she does not trust Frank and his batallion. To her, she only agreed to a mission in order to save her community especially to her family.

Ling suddenly slept when Frank and his team are getting drunk again. For the second time around, Frank wanted to do more sexually towards Ling but finds himself fall in love again by her innocent look while sleeping. Then he realize he have to take care of her instead. Then he just let her sleep and he covered her with his jacket. Then he slept at the corner faraway from her.

Frank wakes up at dawn as he see Ling have a practice how to combat the enemies. He never let Ling know he notice her. He just watch Ling doing it gracefully. She indeed has an inborn talent how to combat especially using a sword given by him to Ling. Her karate moves is so brilliant that she has stunts that he doesn't know and that he finds her sexy everytime she kicks.

Then Ling noticed someone is watching her. Then she turn back her head.

"Hey Frank! Are you watching me a bit later?" Ling smilingly asked him.

Frank denially responded "No. I only see you at this moment."

Frank gets surprised as Ling handed her hand to him doing a handshake "Frank, inorder for me to get motivated to combat, I wish instead to make peace with you so that I could not feel anymore hatred."

"Wow! What a pleasant response from you Ling!" Frank walked around answered her sarcastically, despite of him gets flattered inside that she wishes to make peace with him so that he can take chances to be closer to her.

"I will make peace with you, as long as my task is only at arms-length. No further take advances, especially that I am only the girl here. Is that understood Frank?" Ling said to him, feeling like she is the boss.

Frank then clap his hands saying "Oh! You feel like a boss now! Remember! I am your boss Ling! Don't make conditions like that. I can accept making peace with you, but not demanding me on what I am going to do towards you."

"Do you really need me for the mission Frank? If not, then let's fight and when I win, I will go home!" Ling summoned Frank with a battle.

"Ok!" Frank sarcastically said.

Ling commenced the fight. She released her sword and fight Frank with her kick-boxing. She blocks Frank's feet, Frank lies in the sand. Frank then responded by pulling her foot, she lies in the sand too. She quickly rise up and fight Frank with her hands as they both do kickboxing using hands and feet. Frank then feels he won as he was able to lie Ling at the sand, while he holds wrists of Ling. Then Ling said "I will never let you win."

Then Ling pushes up her feet as Frank's organ gets kicked by Ling's legs then Ling pushes his chest so intensely that he pushes himself away then Ling makes a tumbling stunt backward to showcase her talent in stunts to get away from Frank.

Frank feels that she is stronger than he expected then finds himself lying in the sand when Ling approach him, with her foot pushing at Frank's chest. Then she said "I win. I will go all by myself now. Bye!"

Then Ling rides the horse then she go out while Frank is still lying, still physically hurt.

Then Frank quickly rides a horse and follows Ling. Frank shouted to Ling.

"Ling, am begging you not to leave me. I need you Ling, please!"

Ling did not listen to him, but instead to continue to travel. Then Frank still move forward riding in a horse, saying "Ling, I will promise not to hurt you and not to attempt you anymore especially sexually. I will do as you please."