Chapter 18: Get Settled

Weeks later, Frank and Ling finally gets married, and that the Emperor ordained Ling as the Princess of Tang. All the people in the Kingdom of Tang are present in the wedding ceremony and gets shocked at the same time that the Emperor has a long-lost daughter. The people then finds Ling adorable and humble person, as Ling visits each house before she get married and ordained as a princess.

It was afternoon that the wedding ceremony ended. Frank gets too excited of carrying her towards the bedroom. He wants to have sex with her while the sun still shines as he imagine something he wants to show towards Ling.

When they arrived at the bedroom, Frank then have Ling stood up, he touches Ling's face, stare at her and finally said "My Lady, I can't believe this would happen to me, I once lose hope of having you forever but now we finally here getting married."

Ling then show her smile towards Frank and nods at him, while staring at him too feeling the touch of his hand. Frank then show an attractive smile towards Ling, which finds Ling feel romantic excitement as her eyes start to glow. Then Frank gets ecstatic as he will commence the much long awaited fight....in bed.

Frank then headed Ling towards the dresser with a mirror. Then they face the mirror when Ling realizes herself so different that she finds herself beautiful in white while Frank at her back, looking at her at the mirror.

Then Frank starts to kiss her kneck. As she finds sensation towards it, Frank then undressed her and have her dress together with her underwear falls at the floor, having her naked in front of the mirror, while Frank also undress himself, having himself also naked. Then Frank kisses her kneck again, while having his hands touch from Ling's chest going towards her breast and touches both of her breast, when Frank whispered "look at the mirror My Lady as I touch both of it." Ling then followed as she finds herself ecstatic when she saw at the mirror Frank holds her breasts and played each of it. Then his hands going down at her feet as he feels the smoothness, when she finds herself at the mirror as he is about to touch her vagina. She gets ecstatic even more seeing herself he touches the most sensational part of her body. She feels the sensation as he have his finger get inside of her while his other hand holds her butt. Her wetness start to come out as she feels the hotness inside of her, which he finds more ecstatic to finally have her....again.

She holds the table of the dresser as she finds herself unmanageable to control her orgasm, then she looks at the mirror and close her eyes as she feel his urge wanting to finally have himself inside of her.

He holds again her firm breasts as he finds the intense feeling of it then hold again her butt as he feels his penis erected that hard. Then without any permission, he quickly injected it inside her vagina and pushes it that hard that seemed uncontrollable  as he heard her groans with too much pleasure of it.

He feels now that their fluids met inside her as he feels he releases it that much that there are lots of it going out from her vagina.

"I love you Frank!" She yelled as she feels now the extreme sensation inside her that feels like heaven.

"I love you more!" Frank then yelled as their sexual pleasures get intense.

Frank wants to show more positions with her. He release his penis and have Ling facing front of him. He touches her face once again and said "do you want some more?"

She then nod, gets too excited to have more. Frank carried her, her body leans Frank's chest and have her seated at the dresser. He then hurriedly taste her vagina and fluids of it until he gets erected, have her legs apart and hurriedly entered his penis inside of her once again. He then make a push once again for several times already when she groans in pleasure and pain, having herself even more sweat as her body gets even more hotter. Until he releases fluids once again, then finally releases it when he gets tired.

He then carried Ling towards the bed which ended them lying together.

Ling then have her tears fallen, touch Frank's face and said "I love you." Frank then said "I love you more! Thank you for choosing me." Then they both smiled.

While still naked, they tease themselves of their past as they make fun of it. Moments later, someone knocks at the door yelling "we're being attacked!" as they hurriedly attempt to change themselves. Ling left herself covered her body with a blanket, while Frank covered his buttom with a towel. Frank then hurriedly opened the door and saw Simon bringing with him food.

"It's you Simon! Oh my God! I thought we're being attacked." Frank then surprised to see him while they did not fix themselves.

"Oh, I am sorry Frank. I have seen you both that way. Seems like you really have a great time together." Simon said.

Frank then hugs Ling at her shoulder and said "Yes, we really have a great time!" Frank and Ling both smiled towards Simon and laugh at themselves noticing their bodies only covered with blanket and towel.

"Am glad to hear that. Here's your food. I was asked by the Emperor to bring this to you." Simon said.

Then Frank's emotion shifted as he realize something and said "Thank you Simon for making this moment possible between me and Ling. I will owe it all to you. You're such a great man. I wish you will find one. You deserve to be loved Bro."

"It's my pleasure for hearing that Bro! Take good care of Ling, or else I will get her from you." Simon jokingly said.

Frank still hugs Ling assuring Simon. "Yes, I will not let her get hurt anymore and I will now be faithful towards her."

Simon nods then went out.

Frank and Ling smiled at each other, Frank kissing her at her face.

*****