fourteen days.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

┊┊┊ ❁ཻུ۪۪ ━ ❝ ✧

┊┊┊   ❝ i just wanted to let

┊┊⋆ you know youre cute

⇢˚⋆ ✎ ˎˊ-  fourteen days left to live

⁺       ˚ .  *     ✦     .      ⁺   .      ⁺

HAD THAT CUTIE ALWAYS BEEN THERE? or perhaps she was just imagining him there? again, the amount of sleepless nights was past the point of hallucination. she was literally dying, so at this point she really couldn't pick out the difference between what was real or not.

she studied the purple-haired boy a few seconds more, sighing and turning to face the front of the classroom again. "damn, those are some bags..." she muttered under her breath. what was it that he suffered from?

"you're really one to talk, hm?" the boy opened his mouth to speak dryly to the girl who had just dissed him.

y/n perked up, her head whipping to the side, "oh damn," she rested her chin in the palm of her hand, elbow resting on the flat surface of the desk. "we'll, you're certainly closer than i thought. like, woah."

turns out he was actually sitting next to her, when she'd originally thought he was at least a few tables away.

the boy raised his eyebrow, tilting his head to the side, "are you high or something?"

y/n laughed, "in a way..." currently she was on the medicine that helped her live for the next two weeks she had of living so... "i am."

the purple boy looked at the girl curiously, "ive always thought you to be the type."

the girl nodded in agreement, before the ran the sentence over in her head a few times, "hey!" she said. "first of all: rude. second: what do you mean always? have you been stalking me?"

"what?" the boy frowned shook his head, "no, you've been in my class all year. we've done a few assignments together, you know. seems you just dont pay attention."

"really? i don't believe you." y/n declared stubbornly. "you're probably messing with me, using my sleepiness to your advantage or something."

"that's ridiculous, l/n." the boy yawned.

oh shit, he knew her name.

"no it isn't! er... cute purple sleepyhead?"

"...do you really think that would be my name?"

"no, i just wanted to let you know you're cute."

the boy hummed, turning to look down at his papers, without a word. y/n sighed, feeling her eyes droop. if she didn't distract herself, she would go to sleep. how annoying.

"hey, what's your name anyway?" she turned to face the cute purple sleepyhead with a small, tired smile that screamed suffering.

"shinsou hitoshi." he replied simply.

y/n smiled, "hm, shinsou... what if i told you im pretty much dying and i need a friend to make me feel better?"

shinsou raised a brow, sitting up, "is this a cry for help?"

y/n shrugged with a small laugh,
"i just want a friend."

shinsou's purple eyes met the girl's e/c ones and a large hand went to rub the back of his neck, as he looked down. "me too."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃