19 - Dukeceit

Warnings: Blowjob, riding and Trans (ftm) Remus. Words like small cock and cunt are used.

Deceit and Remus were at a movie night with the light sides. They were sat on a small inflatable couch together. Halfway through, Remus began to whisper things that drove the other man crazy into his ear. He'd whisper about how he'd suck him dry and ride him all night. Under the blanket, deceit got hard and propped his legs up so it wasn't visible. Remus smiled, biting his lip flirtatiously and cuddling close.

By the time the movie had ended, deceit had gone soft luckily. They said goodnight to the others and Remus eagerly dragged him to his room. Remus threw the scaled man onto the bed. Deceit landed on his bed, his hat coming off in the process. Remus bit his lip and crawled over, sitting on his lap. He leaned over and kissed Deceit, gently grinding his hips against his boyfriend. He felt the other male harden underneath him and smirked, "Aww~ You just can't wait, can you?" He asked teasingly, begining to undress deceit.

Deceit began to undress Remus, removing his shirt and kissing over his surgery scars. Remus went pink and giggled softly, "Hey that tickles~" He hummed as deceit eagerly removed his trousers and boxers. Remus gently stroked Deceits length before gently pushing the head into his slick cunt. Deceit gasped softly and Remus moaned as he gently lowered himself all the way. The Duke began to quickly bounce after seeing how desperate and needy deceit was. Each movement made both of them moan in sync, Remus continued to go quickly as he knew deceit would be pushed over the edge soon. He bit his lip and moaned loudly as he felt Deceits hot seed spill inside of him. Remus quickly came around Deceits cock and pulled himself off.

Remus gasped softly and gave them time to both catch there breath before he slid between Deceits legs and leaned forward, taking the tip of his cock into the warmness of his mouth. He swirled his tongue around the tip and looked up at Dee with a smirk. The Duke gently took the rest into his mouth, reaching the base of his cock and bobbing his head gently. Deceit let out soft airy moans at every movement.

Remus gently fondled deceits balls, trying to help him climax quicker. Deceit moaned loudly and thrusted up into Remus' throat as he came. All of his cum spilling into his mouth. Remus made sure to swallow it all, gently licking the remains off his cock after.

Deceit caught his breath and yawned, he was quite exhausted after all that. Remus smiled and caught his breath, laying on his side besides deceit. He got comfy and kissed the scaled man's neck, "Goodnight Dee" he said softly. But his reply was Deceits soft snoring.

(Word Count : 479. )