5- Logicality

Warnings: Quite soft and slow/vanilla sex.

Logan and Patton were spooning, Logan was big spoon and had his arms softly wrapped around his significant other. Patton smiled softly as Logan began to kiss his cheek and nuzzle his face into the crook of his neck. "Logie~' Patton giggled, rolling over to face him, he kissed Logans forehead softly.

Logan felt himself wanting a tiny bit more, he kissed Pattons hand before looking him in the eyes and saying "Do you want to take this a small step further?". The dad figure went a soft shade of pink, nodding slowly "Can we take it slow and gentle please, Logie?". "Of course love, anything for you".

Logan sat up in bed, Patton remained lying down. Logan began to untie Pattons cardigan and kiss his neck softly, his hands then glided down his sides and stopped at his hips, gently pulling his shirt over his head. Logan leaned forward and kissed pattons chest, earning soft giggles, and Logan began trailing down towards his waist line. Logan pulled away, placing his hands on the side of Pattons trousers, gently pulling them off. Logan left soft kisses on Pattons inner thighs, causing him to moan softly since his thighs were sensitive. "I love the sounds you make" Logan complimented, as he sat up once more and removed Pattons boxers.

Patton became semi-hard as Logan went back to leaving kisses on his inner thighs, yet he pulled away as soon as Patton did. "Did I do something?" Patton asked, getting slightly worried. "Of course not, love. I just need to get undressed as well" Logan assured him as he began to strip his own clothing.

Once Logan was undressed, he gently lubed himself up. "You ready?" He asked, as Patton nodded softly. Logan gently pushed himself in halfway, earning a moan from Patton. Patton began to push himself back onto Logans cock, showing that he was ready. Logan pushed in all the way, waiting for Patton to adjust. Then he began to thrust in and out slowly, earning soft delightful moans from Patton. Logan leaned forward whilst thrusting to smother Pattons face in kisses softly. Patton moaned softly, gently wrapping his legs around Logans waist.

Patton got close after a while of this, "Logan~" he moaned softly which grabbed the other man's attention, "I'm so..so close" he breathed out. Logan sped up slightly and massaged pattons hips as he did so. Patton moaned logans name softly as he came all over his own stomach. Logan smiled softly as he came inside of Patton, and he slowly pulled out.

"You did so well, dear" Logan said as he got himself changed and retrieved a warm cloth to clean Patton with. "Thank you.." Patton said turning a soft shade of pink, Logan cleaned up Patton and helped him change into his cat onesie. Logan cuddled up to Patton, kissing his cheek softly.

"I love you logie" "I love you too, Pat."

(Word count: 496)