166 - Logan Solo (21/31)

Warnings : Crofters monster,, Tentacles?,, Yes,, oh and then Logan wakes up and is like "FUCK I CREAMED MY PANTS"

Logan let out a soft moan, his cock throbbing against the dark purple tentacle pressed against his groin. It was sticky..it was his one true love..

Crofters.

As he moaned, a tentacle slipped into his mouth, he couldn't help but suck on it for the flavour of jam. His boxers were pulled off by the tentacles, and soon enough they were prodding at his entrance and wrapping around his cock.
He eagerly bucked his hips into the touch and friction, moaning out in satisfaction. This was all his dreams coming true.

He gasped, tearing up as two sticky Crofters tentacles pushed into his ✨bumhole?✨

They didn't even hesitate (they were rude and impatient, unlike Janus' spaghetti monster) or let Logan adjust before they began to pound into him, he let out loud moans and occasionally whimpers as he was overwhelmed by both the pounding in his ass and the stroking around his cock.

The Tentacles traced over his hips, nips and other bits that were sensitive. He felt so overwhelmed and pleasured, the squelching (I know you darlings love that fucking word. Squelchy squelch.) of the excess jam in his ass filled the room along with his moans and screams of pleasure.

Each tentacle left a trail of sticky jam coloured residue, and the one in his mouth (which I forgot to mention was muffling him) began to leak a weak berry flavoured liquid. He felt the same leakage happen inside of him, they were close..

The tentacle in his mouth suddenly gooshed liquid into his mouth, his choked and gagged, barely managing to swallow it all. The tentacle went back to make sure Logan got every droplet of it, forcing what was on his lips into his throat too. And shortly after, the two tentacles inside of him spurted out their sticky Crofters and filled him up nicely like a little jam doughnut.

Logan's cock leaked pre-cum and..

He blinked slowly, sitting up as he stretched. "Hm?" He glanced to his clock, it was 3am..

He glanced down at his lap, and was like "FUCK I CREAMED MY PANTS"

(Spooky Cumshot Count : 300+.)