44 - Moceit (Request)

Warnings: Sex, Wall pinning, mentions of teasing, slight fight for dominance, nicknames like baby boy and hickeys.

Deceit and Patton had been cuddling, which turned into playful teasing. Each of them fighting for dominance playfully. But deceit was so eager to be dominant, it took a lot for him to submit usually. But then,

Patton pinned deceit down, deceit biting his lip softly. "I think baby boys acting quite stubborn for me, hm?" He asked in his dominant tone, causing deceit to shiver and go red. He moved himself in-between deceits legs and lightly grinded himself against the others clothed ass. Deceit tried to stay quiet, but pushed against him gently and whimpered.

Patton stopped, placing two fingers to Deceits lips, "Suck." He commanded. Deceit eagerly took the digits into his mouth, lapping his tongue over them desperately and whining at the loss when Patton yanked them away. He knew what Patton wanted, and so he undressed himself and spread his legs.

Patton pushed one finger into him slowly, soaking in the whine that came as a result. Deceit whimpered and fought to keep himself from becoming more submissive. The moral trait began to move that finger in and out gently, gently pressing the second one in after a while.
Deceit whined, "Hurry up!~" He said impatiently, pushing himself back on his fingers and reaching over to unbuckle Patton's belt.
Patton tutted, pulling the fingers out and unbuckling his belt, taking out his cock and chuckling. "Be patient, baby boy~" He cooed, spitting on his hand and using that to lube his cock up.
He gently pushed the tip to deceits entrance, smirking slightly as the other whimpered and moaned loudly as Patton began to push in.

"Fuck..faster please~"
"Nu-uh baby boy..you need to adjust" He cooed sweetly, pausing for him to adjust once all the way in. Deceit let out a quiet whimper when Patton began to move his hips and start thrusting, digging his nails into Patton's back and whimpering. Patton began to thrust faster, "Your so tight baby~"
Deceit couldn't help but moan, clenching around Patton and whimpering. He began to quietly beg and plea for more, which Patton eventually gave into. He began to quickly start pounding into the submissive males ass, soaking in all the loud moans and whines that were produced.

"I'm so close baby~" He purred sweetly, "I'm gonna fill you up so good"
Deceit whimpered and helped angle Patton to hit his prostate, causing him to clench as he came over his stomach.
Patton was sent over the edge, thrusting deep inside as he came and panted softly.

(Word Count : 400+.)