85 - Loceit

Hi, I'm HotterTrash and this is my application for writing seriously. Or whatever, I don't know what this is.

Warnings : Sex, Could be non-con but it's not, in public, at the begining there is mentions of murder.

Logan grumbled as he arrived to the crime scene...
Logan was a well known detective, he'd been assigned to crack cases that nobody else could crack. His current case was one that even left him stumped.
He arrived their nice and quickly, looking around as he saw the corpse and of course the signature. A yellow post it note. It never had anything on it, always blank.

"I'm here so early..they couldn't of gone far," Logan muttered to himself as he explored the scene. He heard a rustling, turning around to try and identify it only to be greeted with the sight of a tall man.
"Why hello officer," He greeted in a charming voice.
Logan sighed, "Sorry darling, but I'm going to need you to stand against the wall. Your in a crime scene and therefore it makes you a suspect."

Janus smirked before standing against the wall, but when Logan went to manhandle him carefully the tables were turned. Logan found himself roughly shoved against the wall, and he didn't squirm to avoid any possible injury to himself.
"I'm going to ask kindly for you to let go,"
Janus pressed against him close, whispering into his ear. "Oh dear, officer. I can't do that,"
Logan squirmed, Janus hissing at the friction against his lower half. But eventually Logan went still and stopped resisting.

"You know," He leaned in, Logan shivering from the feeling of his breath against his neck. "I love how you stay so professional even when around me, despite how many times I've wrecked your tight little hole~"
Logan grunted softly in response, pressing back against Janus purposely. "Janus-"
"Shh, nope. I'm going to wreck you right here in my own crime scene. And make my own crime scene inside of you~"
Logan hardened at the thought, shifting eagerly. "Oh Janus~ Please do~"

Janus pulled back, "On your knees detective~"
Logan quickly dropped onto his knees as soon as released, unzipping Janus' jeans and pulling his member out.
"Go on dear, lube it up nicely~" Janus encouraged, watching as Logan took the tip in his mouth and swirled his tongue around it. Janus tilted his head back, gripping onto Logan's hair lightly and forcing his head down a little more. "We don't have long, other officers could arrive anytime~"
And that seemed to encourage Logan to swiftly deepthroat his length with a large gag, bobbing his head a few times before pulling off with a satisfactory pop. "T-There~"
"Good job," Janus chuckled, helping Logan up before pinning him against the wall once more. He slipped down the back of Logan's smart work trousers before slamming his cock into his tight hole.

Logan moaned out loudly, unable to keep himself quiet. Janus chuckled, keeping him pinned nicely with his behind sticking out.
He pulled his hips back, starting to quickly and lovingly thrust into Logan, soaking in his loud and needy moans. Logan babbled for the other, rocking his hips back in time with Janus' thrusts.

"How quick are we going to finish~" He asked playfully, not wanting an answer. Logan kept himself up and leant against the wall, the only sounds that could be heard in that area was the detectives moans and Janus' skin slapping against Logan's.

The two kept going at it before some sirens could be heard very faintly, showing they were minutes away from arriving.

"Close-" Logan moaned out, gasping as Janus suddenly re-angled and began to pound into his prostate continuously.
And in no time at all, Logan came against the brick wall Infront of him with a loud moan, followed by babbles of Janus' name in pleasure.
Janus came deep into Logan as he clenched around him, groaning softly. The movements slowed until they were still, Logan panting heavily and Janus grinning softly.

The sirens were louder..

"Uh oh detective, have fun cracking this case although..we all know you wouldn't snitch on me~" Janus said, pulling out and tucking his cock away. "I'll see you later~" He chirped before making a quick get away.

Logan fell limp onto the floor, barely managing to pull up his trousers as the other officers arrived off scene..

God Janus was going to want a round two later.

(Word Count : 700+. Wow, I. That was horrible. None of that was good. And I'm sorry. But smutt is smutt and I gotta commit to the horny.)